1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wife's valentine present

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tracystewart, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Feb 9, 2011 at 5:56 PM
    Sigi

Sigi Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sigi
    Sfv ca
    Vehicle:
    06 tacoma 4x4 trd offroad
    looks good. IM sure she will love it!!!

2. Feb 9, 2011 at 7:53 PM
    Sullyman

Sullyman Crusty ole' conservative fart

Member:
    Augusta, Georgia area
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black TRD Sport
    Cat-back exhaust, BluLogic, Back-up Camera, Extang Solid Fold Tonnau cover, Pop-n-Lock PL8521 electronic tailgate lock, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Smittybuilt Nerf Step Bars, Toyota bed mat, Tinted the windows darker, CB with custom fab'd antenna mount, Grillcraft grill, AFE Pro Dry S filter with secondary filter removed. Differential breather relocation mod. Bridgestone Dueler AT/Revo 3 tires Weathertech mats Spec-D HID Halo's Bilstein 5100s front set at 2.5" w/OEM springs 4-leaf TSB w/ SkyJacker add-a-leaf 2" block lift 1.5" wheel spacers Freedom Off-Road upper control arms .5" coil spacers ATOTO A6 Android double-din head unit
    I would have to use an interior wide-angle to capture all the flowers, stuffed animals and the mini disco ball...

3. Feb 9, 2011 at 7:55 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    you stole my line :D but so very very true

4. Feb 10, 2011 at 1:02 AM
    Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kim
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    07 X Runner
    Billet 5 piece Grille, Pink X-Brace, Pink Devil Horns, Stereo with Sub-X, short shifter, URD intake, Xii street drop, Vinyl custom interior dash,......... for now ;)
    Awesome looks amazing.......

And a true man will drive it no matter what..... if ur wifey lets u

Maybe in pink u should put on the back window..... guys love my "taco"

5. Feb 10, 2011 at 1:15 AM
    BartStar

BartStar Well-Known Member

Member:
    pa
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4X4 Double Cab, 6 speed man
    I used to have a wife, I used to do the same thing, I buyed her off because I used to think she was too good and too beautiful for me, she didn't love me, she had me fooled, she just wanted me for her lifestyle, she was doing illegal drugs and I worshiped her so much that I fed her drug habit, I was her nurse and doctor, I would carry her to the emergency room, clean up after her at home when she dirtied the bed, she was totally dependent on me, at one time she called me "her rock", then she got off drugs, lost weight and she looked great she was beautiful that she could pose in Playboy, but soon after that she cheated on me with much younger men cause she thought she was too good for me, now that shes older with medical problems, fat and ugly her young man left her.
    If I may offer some advice, don't buy your wife off, just be someone thats capable of being loved, thats the best you can do, if someone else wants to love you , you have no control over that!

6. Feb 10, 2011 at 1:46 AM
    Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kim
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    07 X Runner
    Billet 5 piece Grille, Pink X-Brace, Pink Devil Horns, Stereo with Sub-X, short shifter, URD intake, Xii street drop, Vinyl custom interior dash,......... for now ;)
    Damn not every woman is that bad..... shit if I treated men differently cause of what my ex did to me thats not fair. They didn't do anything to me; just him. Don't let one woman ruin u....... just know that Karma is a B***H and she got what she deserved.

7. Feb 10, 2011 at 2:10 AM
    BartStar

BartStar Well-Known Member

Member:
    pa
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4X4 Double Cab, 6 speed man
    my mistake, I married a beautiful woman, you know when your heart is broken, it really does hurt where your heart is, I will not date or look for another woman cause I am too afraid to suffer another broken heart again, its too hard , im afraid to go thru that again

8. Feb 10, 2011 at 2:34 AM
    El Tano

El Tano i am the one who knocks

Member:
    Pasadena. CA
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD sport
    Corvette homelink FRONT: 5100 Blinstein set at 0 Procomp 3" leveling kit Allpro UCA’s. REAR: Icon Multi Rate RXT Leaf Pack 5100 Blinstein. 17x9 kMC wheels 0 BS 285/70 17 Wildpeak A/T4W C range Amp research steps. and a bunch of TSB's
    x2

9. Feb 10, 2011 at 4:09 AM
    tacosupreme54

tacosupreme54 Well-Known Member

Member:
    NW GA
    Vehicle:
    Off-Road 4x4 SR-5
    OME 885's, 90000 and n182 shocks, CB drop, 295/75/16 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03's, 16"x8" Pro Comp 7089 wheels, Avid Off Road Light Bar, Magnaflow 12226-14'' Muffler dumped after axle, color matched grille, Team Realtree camo seat and steering wheel covers, Husky floor liners, towing hitch, bed extender, Tacoma bed mat, all black emblems, black sockmonkey decals, bedlined rear bumper.
    i like your wife's pink taco :thumbsup:

10. Feb 10, 2011 at 4:20 AM
    Sullyman

Member:
    Augusta, Georgia area
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black TRD Sport
    Cat-back exhaust, BluLogic, Back-up Camera, Extang Solid Fold Tonnau cover, Pop-n-Lock PL8521 electronic tailgate lock, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Smittybuilt Nerf Step Bars, Toyota bed mat, Tinted the windows darker, CB with custom fab'd antenna mount, Grillcraft grill, AFE Pro Dry S filter with secondary filter removed. Differential breather relocation mod. Bridgestone Dueler AT/Revo 3 tires Weathertech mats Spec-D HID Halo's Bilstein 5100s front set at 2.5" w/OEM springs 4-leaf TSB w/ SkyJacker add-a-leaf 2" block lift 1.5" wheel spacers Freedom Off-Road upper control arms .5" coil spacers ATOTO A6 Android double-din head unit
    That is soooooo not right...

11. Feb 10, 2011 at 4:21 AM
    Sullyman

Member:
    Augusta, Georgia area
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black TRD Sport

BryWi - If you look up "chickified" in my dictionary it says "See the interior of Mrs Sullyman's Tundra"...

12. Feb 10, 2011 at 11:21 PM
    tracystewart

tracystewart [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    tracy
    brookhaven
    Vehicle:
    2010 taco prerunner
    lol thats just not right, funny as hell... tacosupreme.... thats the truck i was gonna put the are cover on you had. you still got it?
    cause im still looking

13. Feb 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Brookings, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    ARB Bumper, Smittybilt X20, King suspension
    Now to add truck balls to throw everyone off.[/endfailedjoke] :D