Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ATV and Tacoma

Old 02-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #1
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
ATV and Tacoma

Is there a two person side-by-side ATV that will fit in the back of a 2nd Gen Tacoma double cab? I don't know much about ATV's, but am considering getting one for my mountain house to putter around the mountain on!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
NLF is on a distinguished road
Name: Levi
NLF's Tacoma Gallery
Just get a trailer. I have a Polaris Ranger 500 HO and it is 3 seats wide. My neighbor has the midsize 400cc 2 seater, and he loves it. It goes down the same trails as a four-wheeler, but has a bed and bench seat. Either way, you won't be disappointed.
Attached Thumbnails
ATV and Tacoma-ranger.jpg  
Old 02-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #3
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLF View Post
Just get a trailer. I have a Polaris Ranger 500 HO and it is 3 seats wide. My neighbor has the midsize 400cc 2 seater, and he loves it. It goes down the same trails as a four-wheeler, but has a bed and bench seat. Either way, you won't be disappointed.
I just got through reading some really good reviews of the Polaris Ranger. Thanks!