Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Wheels XD Hoss

Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
New Wheels XD Hoss

tell me what you think
Old 02-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Can't really see what they look like. Can you take a closer picture? Or turn the flash on?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on closer pic
Old 02-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Those are bad-ass!! ....Can't really see in the pic, but I know what they are. It's a toss-up for me The Hoss or the Black Spys.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. What size?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #7
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Nice. What size?
18in
Old 02-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
265/65/18?
Old 02-09-2011, 03:42 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
265/65/18?
yeah
Old 02-09-2011, 04:13 PM   #10
Fireguy68 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Fire
Name: A Brown Guy
Fireguy68's Tacoma Gallery
I see you getting hammered with the snow too. Nice wheels. I was torn between those and the Pro Comp 7031. I ended up with the Comps, which I just had mounted today as well.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #11
yeah the snow here is awesome but no one here knows how to drive in it
Old 02-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #12
Hollywood is on a distinguished road
Marines: Former Marine
Hollywood's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that you were "working" a deal to get those XD Hoss wheels. If I may ask, how much did you end up getting them for. The cheapest I can find is black with machined face 16x8 for 138.15 a wheel shipped. The all black is only available in 18x9 for 193.00 shipped, that I can find. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #13
i ordered them from a guy intown and the total for the hankook dynapros and the wheels was 1500 and that was mounted and balanced
Old 02-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #14
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Nice those look really good...
Old 02-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #15
Night Fury is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Night Fury's Tacoma Gallery
SICK XD's! I cant wait to get mine on my future taco!
Old 02-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
SICK XD's! I cant wait to get mine on my future taco!
it made all the difference that sucks that you have to wait
Old 02-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #17
Night Fury is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Night Fury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
it made all the difference that sucks that you have to wait
yeahh its whatever though haha.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #18
K3KamilK3 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kamil
K3KamilK3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post

tell me what you think
Nice wheels!
Old 02-13-2011, 05:35 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by K3KamilK3 View Post
Nice wheels!
thanks