Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Little fun in the snow!

Old 02-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Little fun in the snow!

Yes with pics and a couple vids just goofin around! My buddy in his Ford and me in my Taco.. I figured out how desperately bad i need tires after trying to have fun in the snow, couldn't hardly turn at all! but always fun to get the trucks out for a little drift session in the snow all tho it looks very slow in the videos lol.

Got a real good one on my ladies phone of us drifting around her, when i get it uploaded i'll post it up...