Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Marine Corps mods

Old 02-10-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
Scroats Ma Goats
Korydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Staff Sergeant
Name: Kory
Korydel's Tacoma Gallery
Marine Corps mods

I wanna see anything Marine Corps done to your taco.
Semper Fi.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have my USMC plate in the back window ..and Marine license plate holder..
Old 02-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
hwysrfr is on a distinguished road

Marines: Radioman/F.O.
Name: Dennis
hwysrfr's Tacoma Gallery
Front grill emblem and plate frame.................
Attached Thumbnails
Marine Corps mods-img_0004.jpg   Marine Corps mods-img_0001.jpg  
Old 02-10-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
Scroats Ma Goats
Korydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shedKorydel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Staff Sergeant
Name: Kory
Korydel's Tacoma Gallery
Grill plate

Who made that grill plate? Looks nice
Old 02-10-2011, 02:25 PM   #5
hwysrfr is on a distinguished road

Marines: Radioman/F.O.
Name: Dennis
hwysrfr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korydel View Post
Who made that grill plate? Looks nice
MetalMiller (Jeff) He's on the site.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
i think sockmonkey makes some decals
Old 02-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #7
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
i personalized my plate. Light Armored Reconnaissance Master Gunner

Here is it up close

Then there is my shifter which is a 25mm M794 dummy round. Bradleys shoot this too but this one came from the Corps

Old 02-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
OORAH! I don't have anything yet, but on the list is a USMC license plate frame and various/random stickers from my units.

Gunner, that shifter is GREAT!
Old 02-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #9
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
USMC License plate

And the fact that I refer to my truck as "my tank." Picture was taken on Camp Pendleton by the LCAC station.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #10
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
NIce. we drive our LAVs down there and see the LCACs and AAVs every once in a while. great looking truck..

And for the record Master Gunner is a title and not a rank. dont want to be misleading anyone its a hard ass school that trains for creation and oversight of live fire ranges as well as knowing everything there is to know about the employment of LAVs and their inherent weapon systems from the cannon down to the scout in the back with his M16. you also learn how to dissect a 25mm bushmaster chain gun and troubleshoot it. basically you are the subject matter expert on the LAV-25 and its employment.

awesome "Tank" man !
Old 02-10-2011, 07:52 PM   #11
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Learn something new every day.
In the walking grunts, we had 1 WO2 that was the battalion SME on all things that went bang or boom for us. He did somewhat the same thing, but with a battalion of grunts rather than an LAV. Either way, thanks for your service.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
NIce. we drive our LAVs down there and see the LCACs and AAVs every once in a while. great looking truck..

And for the record Master Gunner is a title and not a rank. dont want to be misleading anyone its a hard ass school that trains for creation and oversight of live fire ranges as well as knowing everything there is to know about the employment of LAVs and their inherent weapon systems from the cannon down to the scout in the back with his M16. you also learn how to dissect a 25mm bushmaster chain gun and troubleshoot it. basically you are the subject matter expert on the LAV-25 and its employment.

awesome "Tank" man !
There is a Gunny 0313 that is a master gunner in my class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMedic View Post
Learn something new every day.
In the walking grunts, we had 1 WO2 that was the battalion SME on all things that went bang or boom for us. He did somewhat the same thing, but with a battalion of grunts rather than an LAV. Either way, thanks for your service.
Marine Corps Gunner 0306. I plan on putting in my Gunners package in 2 years. It would be a he'll of an honor to be selected to be one.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #14
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
USMC License plate

And the fact that I refer to my truck as "my tank." Picture was taken on Camp Pendleton by the LCAC station.

holy shit - nice rig
Old 02-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #15
kauaitaco69 is on a distinguished road
kauaitaco69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
USMC License plate

Wow nice truck where did u get your fender flares?
Old 02-10-2011, 11:26 PM   #16
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
USMC License plate

Makes most Soviet tanks look like a Jalopy.. nice rig!
Old 02-11-2011, 04:35 AM   #17
Mall Crawler

Marines:
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbonner View Post
what do you mean in your class? what school you in and what is that Gunny's name...its a small community i probably know him
Combat Instructor School at The School of Infantry

His name is GySgt Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaitaco69 View Post
Wow nice truck where did u get your fender flares?
They were chopped. Then I had some bed liner type material put on them. I still need to finish it off with some rhino liner or line-x.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:40 AM   #19
PeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud of

PeteH's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you to all our service men and women.
Thank you for putting your life on the line defending the freedoms we take for granted everyday. Thank you for professionalism and commitment to a strong America. You are the true heros
Old 02-11-2011, 04:42 AM   #20
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
What about sailors that have cruised their careers in the marine corp?