LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Free TRD seat covers?

Old 09-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #1
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Free TRD seat covers?

Yea so today i talked to an old friend who i have spoken to since middle school (which for me was only like 6 years ago). and we started talking about life and what he is doing and crap like that. Then he told me he has been working at the local Toyota dealership. Then i was like yea i just bought my tacoma less than a week ago and he was like oh thats sweet. Then the question came, "Your truck come with the TRD seat covers?" I replied "no, but i like the look of them." After that he was like yea some guy just walked in and handed me a package that had them two seat covers in them. He told me to come down and he gave them to me for free! pretty lucky day for me today
Old 09-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Yea so today i talked to an old friend who i have spoken to since middle school (which for me was only like 6 years ago). and we started talking about life and what he is doing and crap like that. Then he told me he has been working at the local Toyota dealership. Then i was like yea i just bought my tacoma less than a week ago and he was like oh thats sweet. Then the question came, "Your truck come with the TRD seat covers?" I replied "no, but i like the look of them." After that he was like yea some guy just walked in and handed me a package that had them two seat covers in them. He told me to come down and he gave them to me for free! pretty lucky day for me today

you lucky bastard!!!!! sweetass deal man!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn lucky say you lost it and send me a pair!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post

you lucky bastard!!!!! sweetass deal man!!!
Ill take some pics right now of them with my phone and post them. Be back in like 10 with pics
Old 09-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Ill take some pics right now of them with my phone and post them. Be back in like 10 with pics
sweet!!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #7

Quote:
sweet!!
OK so the iPhone quality with no light = sucked. so i grabbed my camera(also crappy) and i took like 7 pictures. so here it is
Old 09-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
False advertising. It's been 10 minutes.
I ment 14 minutes. lol
Old 09-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #9

the covers look great man....and you cant beat that price either!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #10

Quote:
the covers look great man....and you cant beat that price either!!!
Yea when i first was settin gup to put them on they took me forever to get them on. I felt like they werent ment for this truck, but after you get to a certain point they just slide down perfectly. Yea cant beat the price at all either. lol
Old 09-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #11
Defying Alliances since 2007
TacoTurd will become famous soon enoughTacoTurd will become famous soon enough

TacoTurd's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, they don't fit your seats.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:01 AM   #12
JTDTacoma is on a distinguished road
JTDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Good job! I LOVE my TRD covers. I learned to it helped to fully recline the seat and push that PVC part in there to get a perfect tight fit. I used a hammer handle to push it in.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:55 AM   #13
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I enjoyed the look of mine when I had them, but the heat and humidity down here made them really uncomfortable in the summer. I sold them for a decent amount less than I paid. Somebody got a good deal, but certainly not free. Nice job!
Old 09-04-2008, 08:19 AM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I want those!
Old 09-04-2008, 08:27 AM   #15
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
How much do they run?
Old 09-04-2008, 08:29 AM   #16
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
How much do they run?
They're seat covers, they don't run... silly.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:32 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
They're seat covers, they don't run... silly.
I knew someone would say something like that! HAHA

How much does Toyota RAPE you on the price of the seat covers?
Old 09-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I think it was something like $170?
Old 09-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar Junkie View Post
I knew someone would say something like that! HAHA

How much does Toyota RAPE you on the price of the seat covers?
Yea ive seen these for sale on ebay for like 180 or so.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:58 AM   #20

Goodness.... pricey! What material are they made of? They look pretty bad a$$!