Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Since the suspension TSb does not apply to Reg cab?

Old 09-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Since the suspension TSb does not apply to Reg cab?

What are we supposed to do? I had hauled some lumber the other day and was no where near half my payload and I was on my bump stops. I put on some TRD billys yesterday and that has helped stiffen the back up a little.
I will be taking some deer corn to my land in a few weeks and think with 600lbs of corn plus other gear my truck will look and ride terrible.
On top of that I have a 2008. I have the old "F" leaf pack. Should I go to the dealer with the deer corn in the bed and see where it goes from there?

Thanks everyone
Old 09-04-2008, 07:44 AM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you're not overloading the truck.....

Do you have an industrial scale somewhere that you can weigh everything (with corn in the bed)?

You could drive the truck (& corn) to the dealer and see what they say. They'll probably say you're overloaded as an excuse.

Other than that - buy yourself an aftermarket leaf pak to help support the weight.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:49 AM   #3
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
just some leaf spring helpers at the local autozone will help..
Old 09-04-2008, 08:39 AM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
just some leaf spring helpers at the local autozone will help..
I already tried that. They don't fit very well with the set up of our springs. I tried putting some on but didn't quite fit like I wanted.