Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

3 Inch Lift

Old 02-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #21
aoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: Air Force Special Operations Command/ Air Force Space Command/ 5th Air Force
Name: Drew
aoehrle11's Tacoma Gallery
3 Inch Lift-new-image.jpg
Old 02-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #22
aoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to beholdaoehrle11 is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: Air Force Special Operations Command/ Air Force Space Command/ 5th Air Force
The pic is small, just click it. I'd take that over the slanted look of the white one.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:15 PM   #23
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoehrle11 View Post
The pic is small, just click it. I'd take that over the slanted look of the white one.
re-read my post, the rear is not done yet buddy

If you want better quality and better performance on/offroad, go with the 5100's with eibach or ome coils... or go all out and get coilovers. whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM SPACERS!! haha
Old 02-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #24
My bad.......33 inch
Old 02-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #25
Thanks dude, I'm real happy with my NON SPACER LIFT
Old 02-18-2011, 01:31 PM   #26
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
you just exposed your ignorance bud. its not a spacer lift LOL...
when did i ever say it was a spacer lift?
Old 02-18-2011, 01:43 PM   #27
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks dude, I'm real happy with my NON SPACER LIFT
X2
Old 02-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #28
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
Thats awesome... hmmm... what kind of mileage do you get? If i cold do 285/70-17's and still get at least 20mpg i would do it. Might have to go the A/T route instead of a more aggressive looking tire. I get 25mpg highway now with 265/70r17's.
If your worried about gas mileage I would probably go smaler or run an all terrain. My mileage has dropped a lot and I doubt you can get 20mpg
just my .02
Old 02-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #29
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
are those mulisha rims?
Old 02-18-2011, 02:42 PM   #30
Yup
Old 02-18-2011, 03:42 PM   #31
3 7 Mafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
bilstein 5100's and 884's. rides like a Cadillac compared to the Procomp junk. better performance offroad too

Icon AAL and rear Fox's coming soon

Sorry for the huge pics, didnt feel like re-sizing
I dont see whats wrong with Pro comp
Old 02-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
I dont see whats wrong with Pro comp
nothing really, there's just far more better options for around the same price.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:56 AM   #33
NemoRific is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
NemoRific's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
nothing really, there's just far more better options for around the same price.
Way to support your opinion with facts! The fact is, there's nothing wrong with Pro Comp. It's just that Tacoma owners are loyal and with that being said, they support the brands they are familiar with or already own. The 3" Pro Comp lift is good for the price.
And TAcomanator, if you really knew what you were talking about, you would have gotten the 5150's cause the 5100's are basically stock length shocks that have different preset heights but will still bottom out when off-roading.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoRific View Post
Way to support your opinion with facts! The fact is, there's nothing wrong with Pro Comp. It's just that Tacoma owners are loyal and with that being said, they support the brands they are familiar with or already own. The 3" Pro Comp lift is good for the price.
And TAcomanator, if you really knew what you were talking about, you would have gotten the 5150's cause the 5100's are basically stock length shocks that have different preset heights but will still bottom out when off-roading.

Gotcha bitch! bahahahaha. Let the men do the thinking around here.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #35

Quote:
First off, i dont think you know what you are talking about... 5150's are for lifted rear ends buddy, not the front ... 5100's can be good for up to 3" of lift in the rear also... And why would i get 5150's when i have Fox 2.0's on the way??

Procomp shocks are "stock" length also, just like the 5100's. Pretty much any aftermarket front shock/coilover is gonna be stock length. the only time a front shock needs to be longer is if you have a mid-travel or long-travel setup.

Quote:
Gotcha bitch! bahahahaha. Let the men do the thinking around here.
You noobs make me laugh
Old 02-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #36
3 7 Mafia
Its seems like my Pro comp lift is more than 3"
O and I thought you couldn't get a full 3" lift with 5100's unless you add a top plate spacer
Old 02-19-2011, 07:16 PM   #37
3 7 Mafia
Quote:
X2 Thank you!
Old 02-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #38
VMVIWI is on a distinguished road
VMVIWI's Tacoma Gallery
Biggg Pics are Goood!!!