Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Finally, some pictures

Old 09-05-2008, 02:37 PM   #21
MotoNerd
Caddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud of

Caddmannq's Tacoma Gallery
No Earthquakes where I live. California is a big, big place. I live in the earthquake-free zone, which is the biggest part of the state.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #22
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm glad you don't have to worry.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:47 AM   #23
Banned
poleman72 is an unknown quantity at this point
poleman72's Tacoma Gallery
hey oldtacomaguy how do I do a frame rot test? I have an 02 taco and want to get the frame tested because of what tacomaman06 said.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #24
MotoNerd
Caddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud ofCaddmannq has much to be proud of

Caddmannq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I'm glad you don't have to worry.
I worry a little about drought. You guys back east are getting all the rain and out here it's too dry.

All the lakes below about 6000 ft. are really low because we've been irrigating constantly since spring.

Of course without those artificial lakes and canals and 150 years of irrigation, the San Joaquin Valley would be a total desert. (Instead of just 80% desert like it is now.)
Old 09-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #25
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by poleman72 View Post
hey oldtacomaguy how do I do a frame rot test? I have an 02 taco and want to get the frame tested because of what tacomaman06 said.
They are rotting from the inside out. I don't think you have to worry about it, the only ones recalled were 95.5-2000. If you want piece of mind, take it into the dealer and have the frame inspected.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #26
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck.