Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tonneau thoughts/impressions

Old 02-27-2011, 05:50 AM   #21
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
In reference to the tennis ball, I am dealing with a garage space issue big time.
I have 2 inches to the door, and 3 inches to my back stairs. I have to have something to help wedge the truck in....
Old 02-27-2011, 05:58 AM   #22
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. I like the tennis ball, I get in and ouy of my truck a few times when parking in the garage, my truck just fits in my garage, I have about a foot to walk around it.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:52 AM   #23
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This is the side view I said I would post. I thought wallyworld would be a good backdrop.
Attached Thumbnails
Tonneau thoughts/impressions-img_0749.jpg  
Old 02-28-2011, 05:32 PM   #24
2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
This is the side view I said I would post. I thought wallyworld would be a good backdrop.
thanks for the pic, it looks great on your truck plus being so light weight is a bonus! got an estimate, undercover se color matched+/- $1590 cdn before tax so...1100 for lid and 475 for color match here in Calgary. Not sure if I can swing it!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:02 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2chains View Post
thanks for the pic, it looks great on your truck plus being so light weight is a bonus! got an estimate, undercover se color matched+/- $1590 cdn before tax so...1100 for lid and 475 for color match here in Calgary. Not sure if I can swing it!
What?? That is outrageous.
I paid 1000 after tax for mine (700 and 300). You can definitely shop around for the paint match. Toyota colors are available everywhere, so you should get a better deal. I believe the black paint was 70, the special solvent was 60, then primer and clear coat all together totalled around 180, and the labor was 120. I used a local guy.

You could also buy it in the states and drive it across the border. The install is ridiculously easy, can be done in a parking lot.