Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

traction control 09 tacoma ??

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 06:01 PM   #61
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You two are on here about the same amount of time .

Just sayin
Nope... I am on here a lot, true... but Christian and I registered about the same time... and compare the post count between him and I. I don't care that he is on here a lot or posts a lot... I just wish he would make up his own reasons to post instead of nearly ALWAYS following my posts... It is as if he was going to win a prize for the number of posts in one year?

I really want to be friends... but it is very one sided... If we can't have a little fun talking Tacomas and prefer instead to harass other's posts... then what's the point?

Go out and four wheel with that truck... Let's see YOUR trip photos Christian... You know I have shown mine.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #62
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
How about don't worry what I do with my time or my truck. I don't need to be an attention whore like you posting pictures about everywhere I go. My truck spends more time on the highway than it does offroad and I really don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks. Yoi have no clue as to why I regret getting the OR package.

At least in the end I don't act like I love my virginity to ATRAC. Find something new to talk about.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:51 PM   #63
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Are we all done with the back and forth BS? And if one of you guys mentions my post count, I'll ban your ass!

Old 07-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #64
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Are we all done with the back and forth BS? And if one of you guys mentions my post count, I'll ban your ass!
Post whore! Post pics of your offroadingor GTFO!

Old 07-30-2011, 08:54 PM   #65
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you know how hard it is NOT to say something now that you just said that...

Old 07-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #66
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Do you know how hard it is NOT to say something now that you just said that...
But then you'd end up like whippersnapper

Old 07-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #67
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just David and Christian or is it ban city if I call you a post whore ?

Post whore

Old 07-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Just David and Christian or is it ban city if I call you a post whore ?

Post whore
Next!

Old 07-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #70
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
David knows his shit. There are MANY TW users who reply to his threads and he repeats, and repeats himself and clarifies any confusion between the options (thanks again David)
The rest of u can pound sand.

Old 07-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #71
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
How about don't worry what I do with my time or my truck. I don't need to be an attention whore like you posting pictures about everywhere I go. My truck spends more time on the highway than it does offroad and I really don't give a shit what you or anyone else thinks. Yoi have no clue as to why I regret getting the OR package.

At least in the end I don't act like I love my virginity to ATRAC. Find something new to talk about.
Hell, I post pics of any wheelin (not much) that I do. What's wrong with looking at that? I don't see it as an attention whore

Old 07-30-2011, 09:18 PM   #72
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
David knows his shit. There are MANY TW users who reply to his threads and he repeats, and repeats himself and clarifies any confusion between the options (thanks again David)
The rest of u can pound sand.
You in love?

Old 07-30-2011, 09:19 PM   #73
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
You in love?
W/e tickles ur pickle pal

Closed Thread