LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What you think of grille??? Buy or No

Old 02-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
What you think of grille??? Buy or No

E&G CLASSICS® - 3PC Fine Mesh Grille

Old 02-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Not a fan. If you like it go for it.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the 2011 grille for my 05 and its in chrome so Im not sure how it wold look with it. It looks good with the color matched grille not sure on a chrome one though.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Hell NO! But if you like it, that is all that matters.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:01 PM   #6
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
dont like
Old 02-14-2011, 02:11 PM   #7
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Get a grillcraft or elusive element grille
Old 02-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Not a fan. If you like it go for it.
x2 and x2
Old 02-14-2011, 02:37 PM   #11
2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice2010whitetaco is just really nice

Name: Gaston
2010whitetaco's Tacoma Gallery
no. it looks like that cheap chrome tape IMO
Old 02-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #12
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not diggin it.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #14
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
I like it because it's different. I wouldn't if you plan on offroading your truck, though.

Also, if you have the chrome surround, that might be a lot to handle.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #15
toojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoojayz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
toojayz's Tacoma Gallery
Pimp my grille yo!
Old 02-14-2011, 03:57 PM   #17
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I dont care for it, makes me think of Chevrolet's, I dont like Chevy's. But you have to decide, if you like it. It's not what others think, it's what you like.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:59 PM   #18
antatich is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Volunteer Police
Name: Tony
antatich's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know if I like it on our trucks but I have had E & G grills on other cars and even sold them to some of my customers and the brand is great. It holds up forever and with minimal tlc so the quality is great if you like the look
Old 02-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #20
Banned
Kingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarines-Sonar Tech
Kingfrog's Tacoma Gallery
Too much chrome edging..Otherwise Its not an eye sore.