Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

help with headlight mod...

Old 02-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
help with headlight mod...

quick question.. when paintin the inside of the headlight what do you use? gloss, simi gloss, flat, etc.??????????? couldnt find where anyone had told maybe i over looked it.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:05 PM   #2
novataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud ofnovataco has much to be proud of
novataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick View Post
quick question.. when paintin the inside of the headlight what do you use? gloss, simi gloss, flat, etc.??????????? couldnt find where anyone had told maybe i over looked it.
Whatever you want. I think a lot of people used Krylon fusion black satin or gloss. I used Plasti-Dip.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #3
MURDERED_TACO
nick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud ofnick has much to be proud of

nick's Tacoma Gallery
i went and bought the stuff today. just now finished gettin the headlights out....feeeeeeeeew thats a job. anyway im gonna try it tomarrow, thanks for the rly much needed