Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

OME full kit installed *pics*

Old 02-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #1
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
OME full kit installed *pics*

Just got my truck back from the shop. OME 885 coils on nitro shocks with 15mm top spacer and trim packer on drivers side. TC UCAs too. Rear OME dakars with nitro shocks and U-bolt flip kit with 3* shims.

I just snapped these photos real quick before it got dark. It's sittin a little low in the rear cuz my old tires/wheels/shocks/leafs/etc are back there.

I'll do a build page this weekend once I get my front and rear bumpers from Relentless installed.

New wheels are Raceline Rockcrushers with 3.6" backspacing. The new tires are KM2 305/70/16.

Attached Thumbnails
OME full kit installed *pics*-img_0214.jpg   OME full kit installed *pics*-img_0215.jpg   OME full kit installed *pics*-img_0216.jpg   OME full kit installed *pics*-img_0218.jpg   OME full kit installed *pics*-img_0219.jpg  

Old 02-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks too high in the front.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #4
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
SICK fellow regular caber!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
thanks a lot chris! haha im kinda worried about that but hoping it will settle and maybe the relentless bumper will help a bit too. I could always remove the top plate spacers after a while if its still too high.
Yeah, you should remove the spacers. The 885's alone should be plenty for the bumper. The 884'd would give a regular cab a 3" lift....You look to be closer to 4".
Old 02-16-2011, 06:24 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
looks badass! front does look a little high, but it will settle after a while.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yeah, you should remove the spacers. The 885's alone should be plenty for the bumper. The 884'd would give a regular cab a 3" lift....You look to be closer to 4".
I definitely may end up doin that. All the weight in the back isnt helpin the photos in that regard either tho.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
YOUR NAME IS BLUE!!!!!
im envious.......
Old 02-16-2011, 06:26 PM   #9
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
i would put the bumper and winch on and see what it does before removing anything
Old 02-16-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
op, your wheels are awesome!
Old 02-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
i would put the bumper and winch on and see what it does before removing anything
Ok...If he's running a winch too, then he may be good.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:29 PM   #14

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
op, your wheels are awesome!
your avatar is awesome! love that dude.....
Old 02-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #15
plee33 will become famous soon enoughplee33 will become famous soon enough
Name: Peter
plee33's Tacoma Gallery
Sick! My OME will be on the way soon. I like the short wheel base on that rig.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #16
Indian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndian Shifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ashil
Indian Shifter's Tacoma Gallery
really sweet...think the new bumpers will give that touch that you want
Old 02-17-2011, 05:26 AM   #18

crf69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
ya the bumpers will be a nice touch. I was thinking about going with a Smitybuilt XRC8 winch because its a good price and I doubt I'll be using it a ton. Does this winch sound like it would be a good one?
i went warn m8000.....540 shipped
i went with warn because they are the best (not that i know this hehe)
Old 02-17-2011, 05:30 AM   #20
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!