LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What is the next mod to your tacoma?

Old 02-17-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
Talking What is the next mod to your tacoma?

I got a list for my little truck:

-Go Rhino 3000 push bumper
-Allpro Rear Bumper w/sides
-Best Top Super Top
-Yakima Basketcase
-Trailer Hitch
-New Shocks (Suggestions??)
-New speakers/deck/amp/sub

What's next on your list?

Old 02-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #2
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
-Wheels
Old 02-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
5100s
glassworks front fenders
front prerunner style bumper probably N-Fabs or KR Fabs
to the OP: i dont think they make 5100s for 5 lugs do they? i could be wrong though
Old 02-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #4
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Its a 1st gen but..

882's on OME's
5100's in the rear
extended brake lines
33x10.50's probably next year
U-bolt flip kit
Old 02-17-2011, 08:36 PM   #5
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
5100s
glassworks front fenders
front prerunner style bumper probably N-Fabs or KR Fabs
to the OP: i dont think they make 5100s for 5 lugs do they? i could be wrong though
thats what I'm just now hearing... so now I need "new shocks" lol
Old 02-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
rear Fox shocks and Icon AAL... Fox 2.5 coilovers further down the road
Old 02-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
LT fenders, bedsides
SUA
King all around
Old 02-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
thats what I'm just now hearing... so now I need "new shocks" lol
yeah haha i dont know much about 5 lugs but what exactly can you do to mod them? it seems like alot of the stuff they make for the 6 lugs isnt available for the 5s
Old 02-17-2011, 08:46 PM   #11
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Moving on to another project. . .

My truck is done to me now.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:50 PM   #12
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
yeah haha i dont know much about 5 lugs but what exactly can you do to mod them? it seems like alot of the stuff they make for the 6 lugs isnt available for the 5s
Not necessarily true but yeah not as much. If I lived closer to the desert I'd do LT but I don't, looks fun. Just the only things I've noticed as far as mods go between 5 and 6 lugs are lift/suspension/tires etc.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:51 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal4banger View Post
Not necessarily true but yeah not as much. If I lived closer to the desert I'd do LT but I don't, looks fun. Just the only things I've noticed as far as mods go between 5 and 6 lugs are lift/suspension/tires etc.
yeah i hear ya, since you dont wanna go LT wanna pay for mine?
Old 02-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #14
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Kenwood head unit
Take care of the rear leaves probably dakars
Homemade sliders
Steelies and retread 33's
Old 02-17-2011, 08:53 PM   #15
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
yeah i hear ya, since you dont wanna go LT wanna pay for mine?
Yes!!! Would love to Hold on while I put my tacoma up on craigslist...
Old 02-17-2011, 08:55 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Moving on to another project. . .

My truck is done to me now.

What other project have you gotten into?
Old 02-17-2011, 08:58 PM   #17
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
After 5.5 years stock (besides an alpine hu and tonneua) I'm getting busy:

On hand awaiting install:
Stubbs HDSKO sliders
Avic z120bt
Alpine amp
Infinity ref 6x9s
Backup camera

Ordering:
Hi-lift and mount
AAL
5100's
Eibachs

Should be a nice midlife refresh on the Roadrunner!
Old 02-17-2011, 09:01 PM   #18
11-98 MUD

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
After 5.5 years stock (besides an alpine hu and tonneua) I'm getting busy:

On hand awaiting install:
Stubbs HDSKO sliders
Avic z120bt
Alpine amp
Infinity ref 6x9s
Backup camera

Ordering:
Hi-lift and mount
AAL
5100's
Eibachs

Should be a nice midlife refresh on the Roadrunner!

Yeah about time! Sounds good though
Old 02-17-2011, 09:02 PM   #19
Haaann
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully an exhaust
Anyone know of a cheap loud muffler?

Products Discussed in this Thread