Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Leaf Spring TSB 2010 Tacoma Pre-Runner TRD Crew

Old 02-19-2011, 06:35 AM   #1
Taco Tuesday
ShaneHD is on a distinguished road
ShaneHD's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf Spring TSB 2010 Tacoma Pre-Runner TRD Crew

I am having the TSB done on the leaf springs on Monday (parts ordered yesterday). My question is does this lift the rear end at all? Will I require some kind of front end leveling kit?

Beside the fact that I bottom out on light loads, what else will these new leaf springs fix for me?
Old 02-19-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
Taco Tuesday
ShaneHD is on a distinguished road
ShaneHD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 02-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
It will raise the back about 3/4 of an inch over the way it is with the 3 leaf pack. It will make the truck ride a little stiffer but I like the ride better. Feels tighter to me.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #4
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Did you research this at all before diving in? There are a billion threads on this.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #5
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Did you research this at all before diving in? There are a billion threads on this.
well he needed the TSB for load carrying.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneHD View Post
I am having the TSB done on the leaf springs on Monday (parts ordered yesterday). My question is does this lift the rear end at all? Will I require some kind of front end leveling kit?

Beside the fact that I bottom out on light loads, what else will these new leaf springs fix for me?
Do you want the truck to sit level? I've heard that it lifts the rear from anywhere between 3/4" to 1.5".

It will make the truck feel more solid in the rear.