Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bushwacker Pocket Flares HELP!!!!

Old 02-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
Mtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of light
Mtnbker343's Tacoma Gallery
Bushwacker Pocket Flares HELP!!!!

Looking for a set of Bushwacker Pocket Flares for my 2009 TRD sport... can someone get me some mesurements of how much past stock flares they will really cover? don't want to waste time and money ordering them if they arn't going to cover anymore then what i have now... Stock... any help or measurements would be great thank you
Old 02-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
They do not cover much more than stock. The bottom of the flares do have kind of like a little mud flap built in but it is very minimal. They are a total of 1 3/4" total tire coverage.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #3
Mtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of light
Mtnbker343's Tacoma Gallery
i understand that they are 1 3/4" total tire coverage but that after the oldflare is off? what would you say the stock ones cover..... i'm really just trying to figure out if i really want them or not... i'd like more coverage then stock
Old 02-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Did you see this thread?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...et-flares.html

It looks to me as if they cover (stick out) about 1/2" more than the stock flares.

EDIT: Nevermind. You did see that thread. That's why you're axing. ;-)