Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

too long

Old 05-03-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
evolution6972 is on a distinguished road

evolution6972's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to evolution6972
too long

myu shifter got really loose and my truck has now been in the shop for 2 almost 3 weeks and they say the part wont be in till some time next week and it was supposed to be in last monday i wanna complain and i know the dealer will tell me im sorrry but i dont feel thats enough i wanna complain higher im loosing money while my truck sits in the shop anyone know who i can complain to or rip off their head
Old 05-03-2007, 04:20 PM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution6972 View Post
i wanna complain higher im loosing money while my truck sits in the shop anyone know who i can complain to or rip off their head
Since your truck is relatively new, you have the right to demand a courtesy car or truck. Your success depends on how diplomatic you can be and the potential of being a big hemorrhoid in a pretty tight ass. It will also depend on how committed your dealership is to customer service. Apart from that, you have very little recourse. If things are not working to your satisfaction, raising your voice by about 25 to 30 decibels in a busy showroom should work to your advantage. It will help further if you go in with blood on your apron .

Dont forget to tell them that you Eat Steak!
Old 05-03-2007, 06:55 PM   #3
evolution6972 is on a distinguished road

evolution6972's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to evolution6972
i was told all they had was corrola and camrys to rent out i was brand new but that still aint makeing me money
Old 05-03-2007, 07:59 PM   #4
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
if money is coming out of your pocket i say for your dealer to compensate for the inconvinience they caused. have they gave you a completion date for your taco repair. my two cents would be "act like a bill collector" they'll get the hint and your dealer to do the repair right the first time.