Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Truck bed tent for '08 LB?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2008, 07:47 AM   #1
Wolfpack is on a distinguished road
Wolfpack's Tacoma Gallery
Truck bed tent for '08 LB?

Cold winter camping season is coming. Any of you have a truck bed tent you can recommend?
Old 09-08-2008, 08:36 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.napierenterprises.com/ they make some nice tents and fits nice. i believe the site is down but go to cabelas or jc whitney to check them out.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
jrsmokestacks is on a distinguished road

jrsmokestacks's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine from autoanything.com

Old 09-10-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
awesome- that looks nice!
i was tempted, now i think i'm sold.
do you have an air mattress in there too? where from/come with?
Old 09-10-2008, 01:59 PM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen air mattresses that fit around the wheel wells. They are super expensive though.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:19 AM   #6
jrsmokestacks is on a distinguished road

jrsmokestacks's Tacoma Gallery
I also got the bed, its worth every penny, regular matresses turn into a V in our narrow beds. Make sure you take alot of blankets to fill the sides, otherwise with 2 people youll roll over and meet the wheel well.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:11 AM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you can check the air matress out here they are expensive.
http://www.truck-bedz.com/default.tp...ECTIONSword=ww
Old 09-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
you can check the air matress out here they are expensive.
http://www.truck-bedz.com/default.tp...ECTIONSword=ww
they had a cheap one for $70, which isn't as bad as I remember it being. The deluxe version at the top was $170.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:55 AM   #9
Founder Socaltacomas.com

true and its not like you will use it everyday its a good buy i guess
Old 03-22-2009, 12:54 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsmokestacks View Post
I also got the bed, its worth every penny, regular matresses turn into a V in our narrow beds. Make sure you take alot of blankets to fill the sides, otherwise with 2 people youll roll over and meet the wheel well.

i want one!! Where can I buy this?

Will this fit short bed?
http://www.autoanything.com/truck-te...A2944A0A0.aspx
Old 03-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #11
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I have been looking at getting onme of these for the upcoming camping\wedding season. My only concern is if it will fit properly with my roll up soft top? The edge cuts in off the bed rails about 3 inches. Think this will cause any problems with the set-up and operations?
Old 03-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #13
sbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to allsbeau1960 is a name known to all

Name: Scott
sbeau1960's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sbeau1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsmokestacks View Post

That is a cool set up!
Old 03-28-2009, 08:25 PM   #14
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunesDoesTRD View Post
Anyone used one of the fold up style tents??

IE: http://www.trdparts4u.com/PD-ARB101US.aspx?MakeID=1

That is pretty fricken crazy! Not sure thats what I need....would solve the cover problem though.

Products Discussed in this Thread