Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BLACK DIAMOND FAB (ie ELUSIVE ELEMENTS) pictures!!

Old 06-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #41
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Here is another install for a show room truck for a dealership i think they will be lifting it with wheels too

Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #42
keynote22 is on a distinguished road
keynote22's Tacoma Gallery
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
before
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #43
keynote22 is on a distinguished road
keynote22's Tacoma Gallery

after
Old 07-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #44
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
so do you gotta deal goin on with toyota now or something?
Old 07-10-2011, 10:05 AM   #45
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
I work for a restyler for my full time job so I sell the grills to the owner and he sells them to the dealers I have a grill on the showroom truck at about 4 toyotas kinda cool and I get paid to install them. Win win.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #46

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keynote22 View Post

after
Nice I have not seen one on that color thanks for posting
Old 07-14-2011, 08:06 PM   #47
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
I work for a restyler for my full time job so I sell the grills to the owner and he sells them to the dealers I have a grill on the showroom truck at about 4 toyotas kinda cool and I get paid to install them. Win win.
so your going to be an official bread winner
Old 10-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #48
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
subb'd for lightbar
Old 09-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #49
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I like this one how much? With out studded outside.
Attached Thumbnails
BLACK DIAMOND FAB (ie ELUSIVE ELEMENTS) pictures!!-grill-insert.jpg  
Old 09-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #50
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 09-07-2012, 11:11 AM   #51

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
If any of you want the last known set without bolts or lightbar PM me for the phone number

Old 09-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #52
Dave M is a jewel in the roughDave M is a jewel in the roughDave M is a jewel in the rough
Name: Dave
Dave M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
If any of you want the last known set without bolts or lightbar PM me for the phone number

Pm'd you
Old 09-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #53
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
I would definitely purchase a 2012 version without the bolts and cut out for light bar:

Old 09-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #54
BurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BurqueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get sued by the other Black Diamond. They make nice stuff. So do you. That is all.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:01 AM   #55

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Can you send me a link, would love to see
Old 09-14-2012, 04:21 AM   #56
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
really interested. can you post more pics of SUPER WHITE! pleease
Old 09-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #57
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
could you give me a little more info about mounting the lower? I have a 30" rigid behind the lower and it looks like you'd have to trim stock pieces out and put this one in, which would be nicer.

If you don't want to clutter your thread up, i don't mind PM's. figured id put this here in case anyone else asked
Old 10-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #58
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
interested in a led light bar option for a 2010 tacoma.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:50 AM   #59
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Is this you that is doing the flush mount LED lights built into the grilles in collaboration with Rigid Industries?

05 Tacoma with with 20" mounted in the top of the grille possible?

Old 01-10-2013, 11:08 AM   #60
Dantwenty2 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Dantwenty2's Tacoma Gallery
That looks so dang clean...