Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Placing my order (Husky Liners vs. Weathertech)

View Poll Results: Which way
Weathertech 119 77.27%
Husky Liners 35 22.73%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #22
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Love my Huskys and they contain a ton and are super easy to clean. Dad has wts and they look nice and the outer edge doesn't stick up which is nice.
so I'd vote for true mucky environment and use=Husky
for looks and aesthetics=Weathertechs
Old 02-21-2011, 04:23 PM   #23
arkietaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Alan
arkietaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've had both now

Had Husky brand in my previous truck and now have Weathertechs in new truck.
Weathertechs are much better. They are very pricey though.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #24
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I love my Weathertechs. They come out easy, easy to wash and replace and my carpet looks brand new under the liners.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:18 PM   #25
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech digifits, fit perfectly in your truck for whatever config you have. i was hesitant at first myself, but i don't regret it at all.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #26
desert taco is on a distinguished road
desert taco's Tacoma Gallery
WeatherTech

I've owned both and prefer, as well as recommend the weathertechs.
Old 03-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #27
wvtradbow is on a distinguished road
Name: Bill
wvtradbow's Tacoma Gallery
weatherTech ... I just put a set of digifit in my 08 dc an my son has husky in his 4Runner.The husky's fit nice an look good but are very plastic in feel an your feet slide on them very easy,I wanted a little more rubber feel than plastic an Weathertech fits the bill...
Old 03-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #28
blue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblue97taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: alex
blue97taco's Tacoma Gallery
Husky

I like them because their easy to clean and easy to get out if theres lots of dirt it wont spill out. The only thing i dont like about them is after u clean them theyre very slippery and your feet slide around but once you get a little dirt on them u gain some traction.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #29
BigDan is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
BigDan's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to BigDan
Bought Huskys new in 1998 when my truck was new. They have done a good job on a LOT of muddy fishing and camping trips. Still working for me. (I think I bought them at Cabelas.)
Old 03-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #30
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
Yep I have had huskys in the last 6 tacomas i have had and they are the best I think. they hold all the slush and snow here in the winter months and it wont get on your carpet.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #32
Wheeler729 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Wheeler
Wheeler729's Tacoma Gallery
Weather tech all they way. The weird thing is they don't lock in on the passenger side
Old 03-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #33
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
Getting ready to order them, which one do you all like or prefer.. I know Weathertech's are really popular on here so vote!
Interesting posts... I just bought some floor liners...

1. I noted that most people who have owned both seem to (somewhat strongly) prefer the Weathertecs...

2. Those who have owned one type, like that type (typical of any product)

I've only used the Weathertec's so far (chose them based on my observations of #1 above on this forum) and I think they're very well made and fit extremely well.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #34
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
i got husky liners the hole set on craigslist for $30 in great condition
Old 03-14-2011, 08:30 PM   #35
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
the husky mats may not look the best, but i had them in my old truck and i couldnt have asked for a better mat. drug my foot on them when i got in and out, but they are worth it to me.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #36
BigDan is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
BigDan's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to BigDan
Cabelas.com has great photos and descriptions of both brands. Might be a good idea to look there for comparsions among those two and others. "Trail Gear" is advertised as a "new" brand for Cabelas. Looks like a better fit than either two being mentioned here,
Old 03-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #37
lgjhn is on a distinguished road
Name: LJ
lgjhn's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Huskies and really like em. They fit like a glove and are really easy to clean. Less expensive too!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #38
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I have Husky's. They've been fine, I would recommend them. I'm thinking of getting WT's next, though, just for something different. Have grey Husky's and want black WT's.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #39
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgjhn View Post
They fit like a glove...
That I don't agree with. I've done about everything you can possibly do to get them to fit in such a manner but fit like a glove, no, mine do not.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #40
Taco Lover
tegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedtegdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tegdog's Tacoma Gallery
Had both get the husky, husky's are utilitarian. WT's are more floor mat like, had them in my Tundra/4-runner, & now Taco/Highlander wouldn't buy anything else. Most protection easy to clean look great.