Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Placing my order (Husky Liners vs. Weathertech)

View Poll Results: Which way
Weathertech 119 77.27%
Husky Liners 35 22.73%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #41
War Damn Eagle!
Endurozw is a jewel in the roughEndurozw is a jewel in the roughEndurozw is a jewel in the roughEndurozw is a jewel in the rough

Name: Zach
Endurozw's Tacoma Gallery
I was skeptical on the Weathertechs until they arrived and were installed....don't regret buying them at all. Look great and work very well.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:08 PM   #42
Shawman20 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joshua
Shawman20's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered my Weathertech's. I can't wait for them to arrive, I have heard nothing but good about them.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:41 AM   #43
FARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the roughFARNORCAL is a jewel in the rough
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Talking WeatherTechs

Ive had the Huskys and hated them. Weathertechs are the way to go a bit pricey but they pay for themselves in the long run killer protection. Easy to clean. Hit them up with a power washer when i go to the car wash to do the under carriage. Then wipe them down with a wet rag if necessary.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #44
They are more like guide lines.
sloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nicesloppyjoe is just really nice

sloppyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
I love the Weather Techs, they are very well made and fit great. Awesome investment.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #45
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Love my Huskys and they contain a ton and are super easy to clean. Dad has wts and they look nice and the outer edge doesn't stick up which is nice.
so I'd vote for true mucky environment and use=Husky
for looks and aesthetics=Weathertechs
imo, for mucky environment, the weathertechs work better, as i want the sides to go up to keep the 'muck' from going over to the carpet.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:50 AM   #46
fvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the roughfvtalon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mike
fvtalon's Tacoma Gallery
I've always liked the look of the molded in floor liners. I've eyed up the weathertech ads in car magazines for a long time and now I'm in on the weathertech group buy.

I did my research beforehand and there's lots of people to say good things about both brands, probably comes down to which you can get the better price on.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #47
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertechs are really simple to clean.. Hit em with the water hose and some a brush and look brand new... Carpet looks like i just vacuumed it.!