Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Placing my order (Husky Liners vs. Weathertech)

View Poll Results: Which way
Weathertech 119 77.27%
Husky Liners 35 22.73%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Placing my order (Husky Liners vs. Weathertech)

Getting ready to order them, which one do you all like or prefer.. I know Weathertech's are really popular on here so vote!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I really like my weathertechs. I have had mine for about two and a half years and they have worked great.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
baseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to beholdbaseballfan5566 is a splendid one to behold

baseballfan5566's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly if those are 100 I think that is a rip off. I went to target for my last truck and got good year all rubber, high quality, thick mats for 30ish. Came with all 4 and they fit well..Maybe you should give that a try and save $$
Old 02-21-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...athertech.html
Here you go, 2 pages worth of opinions on each. I vote Husky, I've had them in a few trucks now and they work well and fit great!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
sthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
sthrnprd116's Tacoma Gallery
I love my weathertechs!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Weathertech website the cheapest place to get them for 169.95? Is there a coupon code anyone knows about or anything of that nature?
Old 02-21-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech is prob the cheapest place i found them on other sites but same price in the end
Old 02-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #9
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely weathertechs. They fit the truck to a tee. No complaints whatsoever. Worth spending a few extra bucks unless you plan on selling your truck within the next year.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #10
t1gerb0y is on a distinguished road
t1gerb0y's Tacoma Gallery
My DigitalFit WeatherTechs have been great... perfect fit and protection. Got me through this Winter without any issues. Sure they cost a bit more up front, but since I expect them to last almost as long as the truck, I figure they're worth the investment. YMMV. Good luck!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:13 PM   #11
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly I think weathertechs are all hype. I have some friends with them and they trap dirt in thee ridges. My husky liners fit perfectly and are raised at the edges so nothing gets out and their pattern is easy to clean as well. I would go husky but it's up to you.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #12
sthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsthrnprd116 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
sthrnprd116's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1gerb0y View Post
My DigitalFit WeatherTechs have been great... perfect fit and protection. Got me through this Winter without any issues. Sure they cost a bit more up front, but since I expect them to last almost as long as the truck, I figure they're worth the investment. YMMV. Good luck!
Agree on the winter weather aspect for sure. I didn't clean mine for a while and they trapped all the snow melt from boots and mud while keeping my floor clean. I would actually suggest getting the liners without the holes for the tabs as they can allow some dirt to get to the carpet. You probably don't need the clips with how perfect they fit the truck.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:22 PM   #13
Poot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoot Klopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Poot Klopp's Tacoma Gallery
front husky liners at partsgeek for $63 is the way I went. If it is that close of a comparison why not just save money.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:02 PM   #15

I do like the look of the weathertech's better, but the Husky liners are about 30+ Cheaper
Old 02-21-2011, 02:36 PM   #18
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
cabelas re-badges weatherteschs for cheaper that name brand
Old 02-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #19

Well i ordered the weathertechs.. Overall i just like the look of them better and for 30+ i was willing to pay for the looks and the sturdiness of them.. Weathertech.com wanted 169.00 plus 18.00 shipping which was 187.00. I ordered them from stratscarmats.com for 173 shipped.. So fair enough.