Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

CRAZY ONE DAY DEAL ALERT: silblade 2 for 1 on amazon TODAY

Old 02-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
MiG-21 superfan
builthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony Mandarich
builthatch's Tacoma Gallery
CRAZY ONE DAY DEAL ALERT: silblade 2 for 1 on amazon TODAY

i've used regular framed silblades on my mazda, and they were so good i fabbed a set to work on my old montero. if you keep them clean they never die or act strange. they are silicone, totally unlike anything on the market that i'm aware of with the exception of the PIAA blades. i was on amazon looking for something else and noticed this deal. i ordered a 22" and 21", with free shipping, for 16.99 total lol. that price is absurd!!!!

you put both in your cart, and at the final step it'll show you the discount. you can even apply free super saver shipping even though the final total is below that threshold. the shorter one is more expensive than the longer one, for some reason, so the final total price comes out to the price of the shorter one (16.99)

the only weird thing is it says "usually ships in 2-3 months" for one and 2-3 weeks for the other, but honestly, i don't care. i'll wait a couple months for these.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27 see "deal of the day" in gold box deals.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:48 AM   #2
Mack83 is on a distinguished road
Army: 1AD, ORD
Mack83's Tacoma Gallery
Good find!
Old 02-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
MiG-21 superfan
builthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
When does the price drop? Still says $32.98
it'll say it at the last stage, before you confirm the order. also make sure you selected free super saver shipping on that page.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
Shaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to beholdShaggy is a splendid one to behold

Shaggy's Tacoma Gallery
no longer available to add to cart
Old 03-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #7
MiG-21 superfan

well, i received these a few days ago. i have used them in the past without a hiccup but these latest ones were TERRIBLE! they would squeak incessantly in any conditions except a complete downpour. i am really anal about the cleanliness of my windshield on my vehicles. - it is PERFECTLY clean, there is nothing interfering with these. they just squeak and won't stop.

also, silblades now come with a black graphite type of grease all over them. the ones i used in the past did not have this at all. i was going to keep them considering how cheap i got them but truthfully, they are terrible, so i'm returning them to amazon. thankfully the return process is pretty dang easy.

did you other guys get to try yours yet? i feel bad for highlighting this deal but truthfully i have had great success with the silblade in the past, nothing like what i experienced with this latest set.