Notices

2011 fuel tanks

Old 02-28-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
krafty11 is on a distinguished road

krafty11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fltacoma View Post
I was about to say, mine was built on JAn 9th, and no problems yet
Where did you see the specific date? Mine says Mexico and has says 2/11 but not the actual date
Old 03-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #22
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Texas quality is piss poor from everything Ive read....first I heard of this gas tank issue....sticking with my 05....Everything is bigger in Texas=bigger problems
Old 03-01-2011, 06:50 AM   #23
opinions are like assholes; everyones got one.
TacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacoSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krafty11 View Post
Where did you see the specific date? Mine says Mexico and has says 2/11 but not the actual date
check his profile, he does not own a Taco yet
Old 03-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #24
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
Texas quality is piss poor from everything Ive read....first I heard of this gas tank issue....sticking with my 05....Everything is bigger in Texas=bigger problems
say that in the texas forum