Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

clazzio seat cover

Old 02-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
clazzio seat cover

Just ordered me a set of clazzio leather seat cover. Black with red double stitch. Has anyone got these. If so let me know how there doing.Can't wait for them to come in 6,8 weeks. for the red stitching made them a custom order but its worth the wait
Old 02-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubota man View Post
Just ordered me a set of clazzio leather seat cover. Black with red double stitch. Has anyone got these. If so let me know how there doing.Can't wait for them to come in 6,8 weeks. for the red stitching made them a custom order but its worth the wait
This guy has them:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post1761962

They look "okay" imo.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
samhain will become famous soon enoughsamhain will become famous soon enough
Name: Brandon
samhain's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on going with the Clazzio's too. Where did you order them from?
Old 03-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
BadBrad is on a distinguished road
Air Force: SSgt, Security Forces, 96th SFS, Eglin AFB
Name: Brad
BadBrad's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about getting the same design. Where did you order these from and how much? I found them on ebay for $450 w/free shipping. I also went the the Clazzio website and they are the same price as far as I could tell. Any advice you have on these would be great. Thanks Brad
Old 03-14-2011, 05:52 AM   #7
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
thats looks baaaaaad. nice color combination. how much?
Covers were $449.00 delivered and the seat heaters were $98.00 delivered for the pair. The covers were custom order so they took about six weeks. I finished the rears and center console cover yesterday and will get some pics. I am very pleased and compared to the quotes I got from local shops ($1600 + $300 for the heaters & $1750 + $200 for heaters) I think I got my $$$ worth.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:15 AM   #8
Tacoma TSS
dalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
dalesrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gusher View Post
OK...before I get the here's a couple...

So far I really like them. Compared to the quotes I got for two-tone heated leather installed, I spent a fraction and think I definitely got my $$$ worth.
Is that a grey or light grey body color? Looks awesome!!