1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

weather tech liners

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by BJohn, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Feb 23, 2011 at 7:18 PM
    BJohn

BJohn [OP] Member

Member:
    Can you get the weather techs without the holes for the hooks? The WT site does not show them unless I am not looking in the wright place,But on ebay there is a place that sells them with a description of not having the holes for hooks. thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 23, 2011 at 7:24 PM
    especk

especk Nothin' Special

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4
    3" OME lift with 885 coils on nitrocharger 90000 shocks with 5mm trim packer on driver's side, TC UCAs, Rear OME Dakar leafs with nitrocharger shocks, All-pro U-bolt flip kit and 3* Toytec shims, extended rear brakelines, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher 887 wheels with 3.6" backspacking, BFG KM2 305/70/16 tires, Doug Thorley header, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Volant CAI with ram air, Weathertech floor mats, Kicker 12" sub, Kenwood 500W RMS amp, Relentless Fab front and rear bumpers, 4.88 gears, custom flatbed with swing out tire carrier
    ive only seen the 'no hole' option for the passenger side.

3. Feb 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM
    ouyin2000

ouyin2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Nova Scotia
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCSB TRD Sport
    Leer 100XL Canopy, OEM Side steps, TRD Oil Cap, TRD License Plate Cover, WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners, Elite O/R Hitch Shackle, Katzkin Leather Interior, LED Interior Lighting, Foglight Anytime mod, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Grom Audio Aux adapter, Redline Goods leather shift boot console cover and door handle pulls, Sockmonkey bedside decals, Dynolock electric tailgate lock
    Yea, I believe the only option is for the passenger side.

Almost all new vehicles (if not all) come with some sort of retention device for the driver side floor mat. Manufacturer's way of avoiding potential law suites.

Your best bet for this is to get a small piece of rubber and melt it into the holes.

4. Feb 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    I saw somewhere on this site where somone filled the holes with black silicone. It looked like they holes were never there. I have the holes in mine and I don't mind them at all.

Products Discussed in

To Top