Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bumper compatability question?

Old 02-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper compatability question?

I dont know if this has been answered in the past but.....here we go.

I'm on a quest to completely black out my BSP Pre Runner. I have a friend that has a 2nd Gen base model with the black rear bumper.

My question is if I were to trade bumpers with him, would it mount up just fine? I'm new to taco's so I'm trying to figure out what parts are compatible.