Notices

What's the best lift?

Old 02-25-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
GREENMACHINE is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Calvin
GREENMACHINE's Tacoma Gallery
What's the best lift?

I just bought a new 2011 dbl cab 4x4 long bed. Im looking at doing about a 3 inch complete suspension lift and level her out too. I live in Alaska so my driving is kind of all over the board as to what Im doing. But for the most part its on road. And I was thinking of just running 33's.

What Im looking for is the best lift kit that will give me the smoothest ride, and not have to do much cutting, and not blow up my wallet.

I was looking at this lift:
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

But Im all ears for some good advise....

Thanks Guys!
Old 02-25-2011, 11:08 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Budget plays a HUGE role in lift components. Unlimited I would go with either Icon, Fox, King.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE View Post
Im trying to stay under $1000
Full OME with Dakars
Old 02-25-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
The kind that lifts without falling apart.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Full OME with Dakars
Wait , that may have been hasty , do you haul more or offroad more ?
Old 02-25-2011, 11:27 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well kinda 50/50, I dont do a whole lot of either right now. But if it is gonna be one or the other it'd be hauling.
Full OME with the Dakars then .
Old 02-25-2011, 11:56 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Timberland Green was my first choice in colour , but was unavailable in Canada in the very configuration you have it in .

I have a DCLB 4x4 Sport in mag grey .
Old 02-25-2011, 11:57 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Its Timberland Green
Well in that case OME 885's with the top spacer and the Dakars .
Old 02-26-2011, 01:30 AM   #15
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
www.wheelersoffroad.com
Old 02-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #19
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
looks good to me as long as shipping isnt to crazy! good luck, thats the kit ill be ordering when im ready.