Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Most interesting photo day (for me) ever...

Old 02-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Most interesting photo day (for me) ever...

Well I was able to finally find some time to install the billies, mount my new wheels and paint the calipers... after spending a good deal of time last night trying to clean everything up I decided to take the ole camera out and take a few new images. I headed to my favorite area (a HUGE neighborhood that went under due to the economy) and decided to head out where the pavement ended. I find a few nice little mounds next to some retention ponds and hopped out for some shots. After about 20 mins of trying to get what I wanted I decided it was time to leave, the road in was tight and I figured I have enough room to turn around because ahead was even more narrow. I see a high patch of weeds to my right side and start to make my turn... yeah well the weeds were growing out of a 2-3ft depression in the ground... Needless to say I was extremely happy that I carry a folding shovel and have a rear locker because my entire passenger side front end was buried in the ground. After throwing dirt everywhere and rocking my way to freedom I could do nothing besides chuckle. My truck went in clean and detailed and came out covered in mud/dirt....

I got a few great shots and enjoyed the experience...

Old 02-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
no photos of you stuck?? haha
Old 02-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
Truck looks pretty kickass. Nice rims.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #4
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
no photos of you stuck?? haha
HELL NO
Old 02-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #5
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff Man View Post
Truck looks pretty kickass. Nice rims.
Thank you... After talking with you on them I pulled the trigger so I should say THANKS for the recommendation
Old 02-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
I was salivating for mud pics...

I'll just drool over your truck. Nice
Old 02-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #7
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #8
Duff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to beholdDuff Man is a splendid one to behold
Marines: Ammunition Technician, Marine Corps Security Force Regiment
Name: Sean
Duff Man's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Duff Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
Thank you... After talking with you on them I pulled the trigger so I should say THANKS for the recommendation

Well glad my input helped out.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #9
Pingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to beholdPingo is a splendid one to behold

Pingo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HELL NO
Well the pics you do have are great! really nice lookin truck
Old 02-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #10
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Well the pics you do have are great! really nice lookin truck

Thanks for the commentary everyone, it feels good to clean her up every once and a while
Old 02-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the commentary everyone, it feels good to clean her up every once and a while
Nice truck want to trade nice 07 dc trd pre. and some $ jest uses a little oil. Jim Orl.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:27 PM   #13
BartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of lightBartStar is a glorious beacon of light
BartStar's Tacoma Gallery
just once I would love to see a picture of a true redneck truck, it has to be dirty with tobacco spit stains on the side of the door, a gun rack on the back window, a dead deer with its throat cut laying in the bed, a chainsaw in the bed, mud all over the wheels!
you squeeky clean truck doesn't impress me!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #14
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post
just once I would love to see a picture of a true redneck truck, it has to be dirty with tobacco spit stains on the side of the door, a gun rack on the back window, a dead deer with its throat cut laying in the bed, a chainsaw in the bed, mud all over the wheels!

Old 02-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #15
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
The white letters out on silver looks good!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #16
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post