Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Sunday is gonna be a MOD day

Old 02-26-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday is gonna be a MOD day

Just received the NST Crank Pulley from NST and also another NST Crank Pulley that I ordered from another member from xru. One is for my 07 SWB xrunner and the other is for my friends 05 4x4 taco. Gonna team up and try to get them installed tomorrow on the trucks.

Any advice or tips for installing them would be appreciated.
Thanks to NST for the M&Ms
Attached Thumbnails
Sunday is gonna be a MOD day-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 02-26-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Awesome man. Are these stock sized, just lighter, or are they underdriven? Are you doing any other of the pulleys?