Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got my 2011 :D

Old 02-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #41
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
no dude it just the magnaflow but maybe ur right, i bet if i put a hot rod glass pack on i bet i could do 160...i'll try it and get back to u on that hahaha, it was a joke bra

jokes... I get jokes
Old 02-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #42
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Shifter View Post
x2
I belive that all manufactured from 12/2010 have this cluster
Makes sense, they probably had a lot of 2010-manufactured parts to use up on the 2011 run.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #44
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWtacoma View Post
those gauges come on 2011's that were built in 12/10/10 and later. my 11 was built in november and has the old gauges. THANK GOD!
Actually yeah, I like my gauges more....
Old 02-26-2011, 10:57 PM   #45
GODZILLA is on a distinguished road

Name: Erik
GODZILLA's Tacoma Gallery
VERY NICE!!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:25 PM   #47
sonocotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
sonocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine has those new gauges. Built 01/11.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #48
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
aww what!! my 2011 doesn't have that cool design on the dash!!

EDIT: i see this has already been mentioned >_<
Old 02-27-2011, 12:01 AM   #49
supralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
supralight's Tacoma Gallery
anywhere online to purchase those OEM clusters?

Asked dealer for a quote on the new cluster about 2 weeks ago. The lady at the parts departement didn't have the info on the new part number, but the old cluster was nearly 500$ if I remember well. I would like to change, but at a more reasonable price.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:16 AM   #50
espdtrd11
espdtrd08 has a spectacular aura aboutespdtrd08 has a spectacular aura about

espdtrd08's Tacoma Gallery
Mine doensn't look like that, WTF?
Old 02-27-2011, 12:23 AM   #51
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Nice truck man. Though I'm not feeling those new gauges at all... horrible change (along with the new grill). When I get back to AZ hopefully you can make a Monday meet or something, check out the AZ board.

Also FYI, the 4.0L limiter is set to 117mph :P
Old 02-27-2011, 12:43 AM   #52
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice choice in vehicle. I want that face for my cluster I think ima order it
Old 02-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #53
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Had to go look at mine, only had it 3 weeks. Thought the gauges looked different but did not think that much of it until everyone else started making a big deal about it. And no mine doesn't have that new style either. Built 10/2010 if I remember correctly. Kinda like them better, but not a big deal to me.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:56 AM   #55
Night Fury is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Night Fury's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ride man . I like the new cluster .
Old 02-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #56
jcka is on a distinguished road

Name: John
jcka's Tacoma Gallery
I got a 2011 TRD Off Road and didn't get that cluster. My cluster is orange, I think I like yours better...
Old 02-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #57
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Mine has the old style also, but I do like the new ones. For those wanting to order the new ones, there are some cheaper options out there..

http://www.blackcatcustom.com/toyota_tacoma.htm

I kinda like how you can add a logo on them.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #58
MikeD20 is on a distinguished road

Army: SSG
Name: Mike
MikeD20's Tacoma Gallery
The orange cluster is easier on the eyes at night when you are driving in a pitch black environment. I'm talking about no lights except the sky for miles around. The white clusters are just too bright. They look awesome during the day or driving around the city though. I'm a huge fan of carbon fiber!
Old 02-27-2011, 02:11 PM   #59
Not bothered....
crazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: and Army - 12 yrs total
Name: Chris
crazyman's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck !
I've got an '11 TRD OR as well. Awesome truck.
I'm happy with the orange gauges in mine.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #60
HomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
HomeGrown's Tacoma Gallery
Can anyone advise if they've ever seen these gauges in a regular cab? My truck was built last week, and it would be a very pleasant surprise to see these gauges in it.