Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got my 2011 :D

Old 02-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #1
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Got my 2011 :D

So I was finally able to pick up a 2011 a couple days ago, my first Toyota It's a huge upgrade from the '00 S10 I was driving previously... I don't have my Nikon at the moment but I thought I'd take a quick garage pic and a pic of the new 2011 dash design.

The first planned mods are taking most of the badges off, taking the mudflaps off, getting an iPod interface for the JBL, and getting some color matched door handles.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
fyi, itll do every bit of 120
Old 02-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 02-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
azchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shedazchris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
fyi, itll do every bit of 120
I'll have to take it to the track sometime and get some numbers I was considering the TRD S/C but I would rather spend that $5k on suspension/tire upgrades...
Old 02-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #6
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I like that gauge cluster much better than my 08'. I'll trade you
Old 02-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
But its limited at 110.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #9
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
I like that gauge cluster much better than my 08'. I'll trade you
I was kinda surprised when I drove it for the first time because I was all ready to do an LED swap like a lot of the members here, and then I noticed it was totally different. It's definitely an improvement though, no more orange!
Old 02-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.

God do I not like the new dash cluster at ALL.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #12
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
But its limited at 110.

no it's not i was still accelerating at 115 the other day

anyway man congrats on the new truck.....

with the door handles.... they paint real easy with duplicolor no need to spend the extra dollar on factory replacements
Old 02-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #13
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Congrats.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #14
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azchris View Post
I was kinda surprised when I drove it for the first time because I was all ready to do an LED swap like a lot of the members here, and then I noticed it was totally different. It's definitely an improvement though, no more orange!
When did they change I have a 2011 DC OR and I am Black outer and white inner and orange.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post

with the door handles.... they paint real easy with duplicolor no need to spend the extra dollar on factory replacements
Mine is limited to 110 mph.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:26 PM   #16
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Nice truck.

its better than orange but the styling looks like a mustang.....
Old 02-26-2011, 07:27 PM   #17
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Nice truck.

I actually like it better, the carbon fiber texture is a lot more subtle when you're driving, the flash on my phone just made it really contrast.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #18
azchris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by focotacoma View Post

Me and rattle can paint don't get along very well... But I have a friend who's good with paint so maybe I'll have him give it a try.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #19
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
what part of AZ you at? i like the new cluster but i like the orange on mine.

there is a group buy on leather seats if you want to get in on it.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:30 PM   #20
jmoreau is on a distinguished road

Army: Track Commander, M113 "Miclic"
Name: Josh
jmoreau's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCW View Post
When did they change I have a 2011 DC OR and I am Black outer and white inner and orange.
Yeah I've got a '11 Sport and mine doesn't look like that. WTF!?