Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

wiring help (headliner)

Old 02-27-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
11-98 MUD
norcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to beholdnorcal4banger is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jack
norcal4banger's Tacoma Gallery
wiring help (headliner)

I have a wire (two wires when my scangauge gets here) that I would like to hide inside my headliner, the section right up against the windshield, and bring back down and around to my cigarette lighter port. How do I do this? the hanging cord is killing me

PS - If it makes a different the wire is for the lights in my windshield. Check photo on my build thread
Old 02-27-2011, 01:51 PM   #2
Stay lifted my friends !
Wattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedWattapunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Uncle K
Wattapunk's Tacoma Gallery
Remove the headliner and plastic panels and run your wires along there down to kick panel to the back of the cig lighter. Here's a good video on the headliner removal.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...s-writeup.html