Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone Wrapped a Taco?

Old 02-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Wrapped a Taco?

I'm thinking of doing a vinyl wrap on my Tacoma with shell to cal attention to a business I'm going to start. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this and could share the experience - and what it cost.

RZ Rob
Old 02-27-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
I remember a thread a while back about someone getting opinions on their Taco getting business vinyl graphics applied. Might have been for a crossfit gym
Old 02-27-2011, 10:42 PM   #3
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Yea.. that's what I'm sellin. But seriously. No personal experience, but as a viewer of advertising. Make sure you don't cheap out. I don't think much of a company that rolls effed up ads. Lots of wraps have big cracks in them where someone tried to fix a bubble or something. The shiny ones seem to look a lot better than the cheaper ones as well.

Though .. for you.. I'm feeling this..

Old 02-27-2011, 10:49 PM   #4
RZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRZRob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
RZRob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by island808 View Post
Yea.. that's what I'm sellin

Though .. for you.. I'm feeling this..

That's too funny. That top one's exactly what I want to do. What'd that set you back? Or do you wrap em? If so, what am I looking at cost wise, and how do I begin designing it?

RZ Rob
Old 02-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh they're not mine. I just sell "HARD WOOD".. its a prostitution joke.

I can't imagine what they cost a few bills anyway plus design would be extra. sorry to steer you wrong.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:17 PM   #6
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
my brother is a pretty renouned tattoo artist but from 20 years of tattooing he has a bad wrist and can only do it so often so he is now a graphic arts designer and does wraps. Generally they charge around $1500- $2000 for a full wrap. Really expensive in my book but alot cheaper than a paint job so i guess its not a horrible deal...
Old 02-27-2011, 11:32 PM   #7
Me l've got brains.

Well, for a commercial paint job? I guess it depends on if you mean lettering over original paint or what.
2 words... magnetic signs.

Design them yourself, have em printed at the local sign printer.