Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

CV joint

Old 02-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
icefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant future

Name: Fridfinnur
icefox's Tacoma Gallery
CV joint

Putting my Tacoma in 4wd I get a lot of clicks when I turn the wheel from what I think is the CV joint. Are you guys replacing the joint or replacing the whole axle assembly(about 90$) so not that expensive. Any recommendations regarding aftermarket parts that are stronger that the original stuff.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Try to just re greasing them.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
icefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant futureicefox has a brilliant future

Name: Fridfinnur
icefox's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks... will start by re greasing