Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hate you guys

Old 02-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Hate you guys

Ever since i bought this taco and became a member on here i can't stop modding it. Every time i look on here i find something new i want to do to it... Anyway here is my next thing i did.. Painted my front skid black. Did it with some Rustoleum, think it turned out pretty good!

Brought it inside so it could warm up real good!

Probably add one more coat to it tomorrow and let it try real good before i put it back on! Up next painting my rims! (sorry for the bad pics; took from ipod)
Old 02-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
TACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to all

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
Good paint job!

I know what you mean, though - this site keeps costing me money
Old 02-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #4
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACK View Post
Good paint job!

I know what you mean, though - this site keeps costing me money
Oh yeah TONS of money! Every time i get ahead i think i need to buy something new for it !
Old 02-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
And it only gets worse with time...
Old 02-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #7

I'm going to have to start my own build thread before too long! lol
Old 03-01-2011, 10:55 AM   #8

Heres a couple pics of the skid installed and my new Weathertechs in place! What ya think?

Old 03-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #9
RiderOnTheStorm will become famous soon enough
Name: Brian
RiderOnTheStorm's Tacoma Gallery
I really like those mats!! Where did you find them?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #11
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
so, wait... your complain because so far we have cost you a can of rattle can and some weather techs???
Old 03-01-2011, 10:59 AM   #12

Weathertech.com I ordered mine from stratscarmats.com they are a little pricey at $173 shipped. But I manage to sale my stock mats and figured I wouldn't have to replace these babies anytime soon.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:00 AM   #13
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzdrag3 View Post
What's the story behind that Xtra cab pup?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
so, wait... your complain because so far we have cost you a can of rattle can and some weather techs???
Haha no, I've got Billies sittin in the house just waiting for coils, new rims and tires. Installed a 7" DVD player w/ 2 Memphis 10" subs as well. So you all have only cost me about 1000 or so until the rims and tires come!.!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #15
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
I didn't even catch that till you said it.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
What's the story behind that Xtra cab pup?
Dad gave me his taco (2000) model when I or my license, he then couldn't stand it and had to have another one to hunt and play around in so he bought it to replace his old 89 model that he sold before he gave me mine!

We run 4 Yota generation deep in this family!.!