LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got my Bilsteins and Toytecs on!!

Old 02-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #1
B_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brandon
B_brand's Tacoma Gallery
Got my Bilsteins and Toytecs on!!

Put my Bilstein 5100s and Toytec coils on last weekend. I set the Bilsteins at 0". I have the rear spring TSB done as well.

Old 02-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!
Old 02-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Just got mine on a few weeks ago, looks like a real truck now. Amazing what a difference just a little lift can do.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:50 AM   #5
B_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura aboutB_brand has a spectacular aura about

B_brand's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the compliments! I will post some before and after measurements tonight if I don't forget. I love the way it rides and handles now!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:52 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
2 questions for you - Are those the Eibach/Toytec coils (they look like it) and did you use the plate spacer for the 'lean'?

Looks good, I've got the same set-up coming and I've got pretty close to the same truck!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:55 AM   #7

B_brand's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, the coils are Eibach/Toytec. I set the front shocks on 0". I also used the 1/4" top plate spacer on the drivers side.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:06 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_brand View Post
Yes, the coils are Eibach/Toytec. I set the front shocks on 0". I also used the 1/4" top plate spacer on the drivers side.
Thanks, looks great! I was worried I'd end up nose high because I have a shell on the back. I measured before hand and I'm like 1-3/4" higher in the back now so I'll be close after I do this. Looks like you're still raked slightly which is perfect in my opinion!
Old 03-01-2011, 07:11 AM   #9
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Maybe it's the way the pics appear on my Phone, but it looks a little nose high.