LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I probably sound stupid but just curious!

Old 03-01-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
a T.S.B. is a Technical Service Bulletin put out by the manufacturer to repair an issue with a vehicle. It is NOT a recall. If vehicle is out of warranty and you need a repair and there is a TSB for it you will have to pay for that repair. There is a list of them. Just use the search before the Evils ones awaken.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #3
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Technical (or Toyota) Service Bulletin = TSB
Old 03-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Technical Service Bulletin. The TSB provides a method to diagnose a problem, the parts needed to correct it and the procedure that should be followed for the repair. Not all TSB's apply to all vehicles which is why not everyone has all the TSB's completed on their truck. You have to prove to the dealership that you need the work completed on your vehicle in order for them to do the work. If it's a safety issue, it becomes a safety recall and becomes mandatory for the dealership to do the work.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:21 AM   #5
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ta-tacoma.html

There ya' go...
Old 03-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
thanks now i understand. I will look into the ones i need done.
If your info is correct and you have a 2007, good luck getting them done unless you have the extended warranty or you feel like paying out of pocket. Hopefully you have a nice dealership, some people have had some luck getting them done out of warranty. Doesn't hurt to ask I suppose...
Old 03-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #9
Chief Pal Guy -- NOT Sir
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
If your info is correct and you have a 2007, good luck getting them done unless you have the extended warranty or you feel like paying out of pocket. Hopefully you have a nice dealership, some people have had some luck getting them done out of warranty. Doesn't hurt to ask I suppose...
He's right....Just noticed you're an 07 like me. I tried for the rear spring/harsh ride TSB and missed it by 3 months...basic warranty period is 36K miles or 36 months, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. I was good on miles, but bad on date of manufacture (or maybe in service date...can't remember the term they used to define the date...frickin' sometimers again)

Still good to look at the list and decide which ones you might want to do out of pocket.

I'm going to look at a Dakar leaf package or maybe just a AAL (add a leaf)...need to do more research to decide.