Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fed Ex Delivery

Old 03-01-2011, 09:52 AM   #1
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Fed Ex Delivery

These were delivered Saturday, 3 weeks from order. Not bad considering they said expect 20 business days to get due to order load right now. Went with charcoal w/ full piping in navy since my truck is IIP. Install went pretty smooth about an hour total. I did unbolt both seats, but didn't have to remove from truck, just tilted back & forth made it easy. Installed over leather so a couple steps not on instructions were needed. I opted for the gun tote on both covers, I can use them for many things other than my toys that go bang! Didn't get pockets on backs, have them on leather & never used them. Will get a good trial this weekend on a trip to WV.

Old 03-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
nice bb gun.....
Old 03-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
haha yea pull that on someone and they will pull the real thing on you...
Old 03-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
BUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBUZZ5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BUZZ5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
haha I was thinkin the same thing. WTF!? Probably shouldnt be drivin around with that for whavetever reason its doin there anyway.
Yeah; had it near for a pesky cat that's been stinkin up the place. Just stuck it in there for the pic. Unfortunately I can't bust a round off from the .40 cal. in my neighborhood like I'd like to to get rid of the damn thing. Some of you just hang around here to flame on people when you really don't know facts, WTF back at you! I just installed the seat covers & you already assume I drive around with a fucking bb gun stuck in there, lol! Anyway, just thought I'd show them here because I haven't seen this color combo here & thought some would enjoy seeing them without being a smartass, thanks!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #6
jek3fl is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
jek3fl's Tacoma Gallery
very nice!
Old 03-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
jmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud of

Army:
jmdaniel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZ5 View Post
Yeah; had it near for a pesky cat that's been stinkin up the place. Just stuck it in there for the pic. Unfortunately I can't bust a round off from the .40 cal. in my neighborhood like I'd like to to get rid of the damn thing. Some of you just hang around here to flame on people when you really don't know facts, WTF back at you! I just installed the seat covers & you already assume I drive around with a fucking bb gun stuck in there, lol! Anyway, just thought I'd show them here because I haven't seen this color combo here & thought some would enjoy seeing them without being a smartass, thanks!

Old 03-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #9
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome man. Loving the color you chose. How much and where'd you order from?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good!