Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

steering wheel covers

Old 03-01-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
steering wheel covers

does anyone have these steering wheel covers?
i have searched and couldnt find any on here

http://www.wheelskins.com/index.php

if so, could i see some pics
Old 03-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
i had one of them on my old truck and i loved it......dont quote me on this but i believe i seen a member on here with one on his steering wheel.......was black with red lace. sorry no pics of mine on the old truck.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
try this link ........it shows the install and all http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...n-tonight.html
Old 03-01-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
I have one! Love it. My brother gave it to me for Christmas. Its tan and matchs my interior well, and feels great!!! no pics yet, still at work.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #5
&erson will become famous soon enough&erson will become famous soon enough
&erson's Tacoma Gallery
I installed one on my accord a couple months ago, much better than those cheapo plastic covers I see at local auto parts stores. Was a few $ cheaper from ebay distributor.