Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I know someone on here has to have TUFF COUNTRY!!!!!

Old 03-01-2011, 05:00 PM   #22
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
just throwing it out there......look at the bracing arms (don't know the technical term) that the procomp comes with. i know RCD has the braces too, and i'm assuming fabteck as well. however, i see no bracing at all on the picture of the rough country. so you're putting a ton of leverage on that drop bracket without supporting it forward and backwards.
i noticed that too, its funny though bc on the website they have a truck with the lift on it, and it has the bracing arms. so idk why it isnt in the kit?
Old 03-01-2011, 05:03 PM   #23
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
i noticed that too, its funny though bc on the website they have a truck with the lift on it, and it has the bracing arms. so idk why it isnt in the kit?

sometimes they don't have all of the parts in the picture, however, i don't see and mounting points on the drop bracket itsself to even bolt them up to......that worries me.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #24
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeahh, im guessing its not popular with anyone bc its always on sale, that tells me no one buys it
Old 03-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #25
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
it has 1 "bracing arm" on the tuff country
yeah, i just looked closer at the picture, you sortof see two tabs (for one arm) on the back of one of the brackets
Old 03-01-2011, 05:45 PM   #26
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
try posting in suspension section.........EDIT

you may get more responses, or make it easier for someone else later down the line to find this thread if they decide to search the suspension section.
Otherwise they may miss this thread which has valid opinions, and suggestions of why you/they should or should not get this lift kit.

hope that all makes more sense now
lmao
Old 03-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #27
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
try posting in suspension section.........EDIT

you may get more responses, or make it easier for someone else later down the line to find this thread if they decide to search the suspension section.
Otherwise they may miss this thread which has valid opinions, and suggestions of why you/they should or should not get this lift kit.

hope that all makes more sense now
thats better, next time i will, haha hope i didnt offend you