Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Interior Protection

Old 03-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
avengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of lightavengedkevinfold is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Kevin
avengedkevinfold's Tacoma Gallery
Interior Protection

Got a new 2011. What should I put in interior to protect from spills/dirt and shit?

Any liquid I can put on seats to protect them or something? What about carpets? Dash?? Door handles?

Thanks
Old 03-03-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
3M Scotchgard on seats.

Seat covers

I think you can use the scotchgard on the carpet too.

Some Weathertech floormats or similar.

Aerospace 303 for the Dash
Old 03-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Scotchgard by 3M.

i dont use it, but a detailer buddy of mine swears by it.

http://www.scotchgard.com/wps/portal...glGMX4SN2MJQbl
Old 03-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
Marty Mcfly is on a distinguished road
Name: Jud
Marty Mcfly's Tacoma Gallery
weathertech floor mats for sure..get the ones that have the lips that fold up to the contour of your floor...they're the best.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
weathertech floor mats for sure..get the ones that have the lips that fold up to the contour of your floor...they're the best.
X2 Weathertech digifits