Truck is a daily driver, lots of highway miles. It will not be used off road too much, other than dirt roads, trips to bike trail heads, etc.
Right now I have stuck this in the truck:
1. 20' tow strap, looped on both ends
2. Jumper Cables
3. 2 12' ratcheting tie down straps
4. 2 6ft pull tight tie down straps (designed for motorcycle tie down)
5. 2 8ft pull tight loop tie downs.(no hooks, designed for compression/keeping things together)
6. 1 pair leather work gloves
7. 1 tool kit - 1/4 and 3/8 ratchet, selection of sockets, screwdriver with different tips, 1 set of locking pliers (vice grips with plier jaws)
8. 12v air compressor
9. air pressure guage
10. assorted zip ties
11. roll electrical tape
12. Nitrile gloves
13. first aid kit - standard bandages, butterfly closures, knuckle and finger tip bandages. 1.5x1.5 gauze, 3x3 gauze, 2x3 wound dressing, 3x5 would dressing, ace bandage. neosporin, alcohol prep pads, antibacterial wipes, germX alcohol hand sanitizer, tweezers, medical tape.
15. At least 1 mutlitool with pliers and scisors
Of course, the factory jack/tool kit
Any other things one should need for a daily driver?