Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WTF?? Fog light bulbs for $39.00 or $22.00 each

Old 03-04-2011, 07:37 PM   #1
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
WTF?? Fog light bulbs for $39.00 or $22.00 each

What am I missing? Are these bulbs special in that the dealer wants $39.00 and Kragen wants $22.00 ea? Anyone buy these bulbs from ebay and have any issues? My headlight bulbs together werent that much
Old 03-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
It's called the Stealership for a reason. The ones at Kragen will work fine..
but why so damn expensive?
Old 03-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #3
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
but why so damn expensive?
For $15, I will ship mine to ya. Oh, and I agree, lighting in general is a rip off, too many styles and varying prices. There should be less fragmentation and more of a universal standard. IMO
Old 03-04-2011, 10:21 PM   #4
MiG-21 superfan
builthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuilthatch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony Mandarich
builthatch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
What am I missing? Are these bulbs special in that the dealer wants $39.00 and Kragen wants $22.00 ea? Anyone buy these bulbs from ebay and have any issues? My headlight bulbs together werent that much
h10 bulbs?

you can get them for under $10ea from susquehanna. and that's for hella, a premier lighting company.

http://www.rallylights.com/SearchRes...CategoryID=180

for what it's worth i'm running the optilux xy featured in that link and they are great. but the regular hella bulbs are really high quality.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:34 AM   #5
Fortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shedFortech is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fortech's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine at a Ford dealership for less than $10 per bulb.