Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Impulse Red Pearl

Old 05-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Impulse Red Pearl

After a delivery date of 4/29-5/7 I'm still patiently waiting for my truck.

Yesterday I drove to a couple of lots to see what the color I reserved looks like in person. I could not find one Impulse Red Pearl car or truck on the 3 lots I paced.

Anyone have any real world pictures of an Impulse Red Pearl Tacoma to share?
Old 05-07-2007, 05:15 AM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Yeah - MINE!
Old 05-07-2007, 05:16 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Err - after reading a bit closer. Your post says Impulse Red Pearl? I didn't know that they offered it in a Pearl finish???
Old 05-07-2007, 05:18 AM   #4
Panama Red is on a distinguished road
Panama Red's Tacoma Gallery
Go here and see a lot of Impulse Red Pearl: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t187342.html
Old 05-07-2007, 06:18 AM   #5
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks!

I feel better now. Toyota's pictures made it look maroon.

I am so sick of waiting! lol.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:20 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panama Red View Post
Go here and see a lot of Impulse Red Pearl: http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t187342.html
Okay, Yeah, that's my truck's color!

Here it is (albeit a bit dirty, but you get the picture):
Old 05-07-2007, 06:23 AM   #7

Did you add a pin stripe to it?
Old 05-07-2007, 06:24 AM   #8
I dub thee malicious!

No, that came with the truck. I keep forgetting it is there. Looks good, huh?
Old 05-07-2007, 10:04 AM   #9

I don't think it looks bad or anything, I just prefer the straight color with no graphics or detail paint. Probably just used to it since my 94 does not have anything like that on it.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #10

I got the call... it's here... and I'm at home with a flooded basement and dilated eyes (had an optometrist appointment this morning).

So until I get the water under control and my focus back... I'm still waiting

P.S. Cleaning up a dark basement with unfocused vision sucks!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:17 AM   #11
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBetty View Post
I got the call... it's here... and I'm at home with a flooded basement and dilated eyes (had an optometrist appointment this morning).

So until I get the water under control and my focus back... I'm still waiting

P.S. Cleaning up a dark basement with unfocused vision sucks!
Ew! You are having a bad day! No worries, Your new truck will fix that REAL FAST!!!

Show us your Tacoma!!!
Old 05-07-2007, 07:54 PM   #12

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...00&ppuser=1409