Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Decals

Old 03-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
JasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasonJump is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasonJump's Tacoma Gallery
Did you make those or where did you get them? They look good, great color choice
Old 03-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #5
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
wonder where the ideas came from??

black on mgm looks good
I think there's a guy on here that sells those , stockingchimp , or something like that .
Old 03-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I think there's a guy on here that sells those , stockingchimp , or something like that .

He does do great work.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #7
550kawirider is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryceson
550kawirider's Tacoma Gallery
I actually made these using images on the g00gle and MS Word (totally board at work). I have a friend who owns a sign shop here in the Bay Area. I think they came out pretty good.

I didn't think of looking up decals on here till after I designed them but I totally credit Sock for his designs. He makes some bada$$ decals. I would have just gone through Sock if I searched beforehand!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:40 PM   #8
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
I'm loving those TRD stickers on the hood scoop. Very nice!
Old 03-07-2011, 06:35 PM   #10
senile member
Tacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Ex Navy. subs
Tacoyota's Tacoma Gallery
your in Cali , but you got Hawaii. Im assuming your from HI.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #12
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
i like