Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My $3 Tacoma eyelids (soon to be for sale)

Old 03-15-2011, 04:25 PM   #21
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
I got 2 sets of black and 2 sets of a red witch is very close to the Tacoma red. $30 a set plus $5 shipping
pm me
Old 03-15-2011, 04:29 PM   #22
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant Red!
Old 03-15-2011, 04:33 PM   #23
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Murdered_Out_Taco;2843399]I am not hating but anyone can go to a window tint shop that does stickers and do it them selfs or am I wrong! You could do this for 15 bucks T-Rex #2 color match is the way to go IMO![/QUOT
Old 03-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #24
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
im waiting on silver streak mica, then ill buy
Old 03-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #25
HomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
HomeGrown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouillard13 View Post
will find out tomorrow. i can prob do lots of colors. if not i was thinking of getting the paintible vinyl and just pre pianting them form an extra 5 bucks.
I'm sorry, but that sounds like an absolutely HORRIBLE idea. Paintable vinyl? That would probably look good for about 10 minutes, and I doubt it could even be installed without damaging the paint. I really don't see why there would be a need for paintable vinyl, as you should be able to get virtually any color you want of quality grade vinyl.

On the other hand though, kudos for the idea, althoug IMHO $25 seems a bit high. Lower the price some, and volume will more than make up for the cheaper price.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:56 PM   #26
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
I say $25.00 on ebay but cheaper for us here on TW. what u say?
Old 03-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #27
HomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
I say $25.00 on ebay but cheaper for us here on TW. what u say?
I don't see that happening... he's already @ $35 shipped.
Good idea going with thicker vinyl, but I'm still not sure I'd pony up $35 for it.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #28
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 03-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #29

I am honestly not making much at the moment. I got over 5 hours of my time into this and the guy whos making them with his machine for me inset giving me a good price until i start pushing them out the door. that's why i only got 4 for sale.
Old 03-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #30
If you get a few sets sold and things are looking good, you may want to look into getting your own vinyl cutter, check www.uscutter.com
I got a very nice small vinyl cutter from them for around $200 that will do up to 10" wide roll vinyl. For some reason they aren't selling it anymore, but it's a very capable little cutter, and uses a very standard (and inexpensive) cutting blade.

I'm starting to come around on the pricing. I just looked at them on ebay, and they want over $50 for unpainted plastic ones. Vinyl is looking better
Old 03-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #31

there ya go. Exactly why i made some!
Old 03-15-2011, 06:00 PM   #32
JoeyTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutJoeyTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutJoeyTacoma has a spectacular aura about

JoeyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fouillard13 View Post
So it looks like you stuck a sticker on the top part of your lights... is that what you are going for?
Old 03-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #33

yup. thats what eye lids are. I dont go and slay a dragon and cut its eye lids off and tape them to my lights.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #34
Yeah, then it would look like this:

Old 03-15-2011, 07:44 PM   #35

hahahahahahaahahahaha
Old 03-15-2011, 07:46 PM   #36
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
just FYI for everyone. vinyl will fade in the sunlight, so possibly try to find a vinyl with a UV protection film or somethin so it wont fade....
Old 03-16-2011, 05:50 PM   #37

The vinyl is the same as what people use to advertise on vehicles so its uv ray is pretty good. lasts 5 years i believe.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #38
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
lmao @ the slayin the dragons

A+ for effort, sir.
People slap stickers all over their trucks on here, yet they get sensitive about putting some on their headlights.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:16 PM   #39

2 sets of black and 2 sets of red. $30 shipped each!
Old 03-16-2011, 10:03 PM   #40

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT