Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My $3 Tacoma eyelids (soon to be for sale)

Old 03-16-2011, 10:05 PM   #41
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
not a huge fan....it doesnt look natural...idk. i would do the t-rex instead
Old 03-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #42
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Riley
fouillard13's Tacoma Gallery
O
Old 03-17-2011, 04:03 AM   #43
HomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomeGrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
HomeGrown's Tacoma Gallery
Good quality automotive vinyl does not fade in the sun for MANY years.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #44
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
This is a vinly decal that I did for my truck, it is a reverse cut Never Summer. Anyway, this vinly was a 5 year that perfectly matched the speedway blue. It no longer matched after 1 year, so you sould look into the UV vinyl. Also, for $35 a pop shipped it should not be hand cut, you should definately look into a cutter. This is something I could easily do for much cheaper, drawn out in CAD and done with a cutter, in just about any color but I am not going to rain on your parade.

Old 03-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #46
fouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfouillard13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are not hand cut. These were made by local printing shop in town. They were cut with a machine
Old 03-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #47
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
Ok, that is good, at first you made it sound as though they were hand cut. Why did it take you 5 hours to do the sets you did, it should only take at most 5 min to cut and transfer tape them.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #48

Just all the b.s of designing them on my truck to what i liked most took a couple hours. getting them on the computer and properly measured and then cut and testing them and matching the 2 colors. takes a bit of time.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #49

any who, if anyone wants a set. $30 a set shipped.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:03 PM   #50

bump. $25 shipped.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #51
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
sorry, but you lost me with the $3 eyelid thread title

its quite the mark up
Old 03-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #52

read the previous posts i made on out of my own stuff and cut it by hand. now these are all done professionally and cut by a machine and printed by computer
Old 03-22-2011, 06:24 PM   #53
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skistoy View Post
sorry, but you lost me with the $3 eyelid thread title

its quite the mark up
x2...sorry bro, but the execution wasnt amazing..
Old 03-22-2011, 06:43 PM   #54
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Meh, don't let these guys get you down OP There are other Tacoma sights too ya know...

Good luck with the sales man, I'm sure it will kick off and snowball. Everything looks better/sounds better in person (most of the time).

for the effort!