Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toyota Frames

Old 03-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #41
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
Try this "trick" move where it doesn't snow...

Both of my vehicles were never driven anywhere but AZ. The undercarriage is PERFECT, like it left factory yesterday...
Winters do get tedius after a while, more so after the holidays when waiting for spring.

On the other hand, seemingly endless supplies of drinking (etc) water that doesn't smell like a Bartstar is a positive...
Old 03-10-2011, 07:58 AM   #42
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteH View Post
Damn!!! Is it even possible to be a bigger horses ass?
Why yes it is. It's a mirror thing, the bigger the one in the mirror, the bigger the that will be seen. Whatever you put in front of it is what you will see. Go read some of the stupid shit he's posted around in various threads then you might have a fuckin clue about my post above. Go ahead and put back what you edited out.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #43
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
by next week I predict orange juice will replace the dollar as our primary form of currency.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #44
moe1967 is on a distinguished road
moe1967's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartStar View Post
oh no! now there's a new problem with the Tacoma? rusted out frames?
should have got the Nissan instead!
you guys should be washing and waxing your frames! its in the maintenance manual!
The coal trucks in my area they spray used oil on the underbody of their trucks so they don't rust out!
You guys should be doing that!
They make automatic car washes that spray the underbody, why don't you guys use those car washes?
I don't blame Toyota if they would reject a rusted out frame warranty claim if you failed to maintain and clean it properly!
Quote:
Question?
is my 2011 frame going to rust out?
Dude, you are one very unhappy person. Why try and spread your misery to others? I don't get it.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:01 AM   #45
PeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud ofPeteH has much to be proud of

PeteH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, it is not posible to be a bigger horses ass than BartStar.

Though you are getting close.....
Any your opinion of me inpacts my life, how?????
You take this shit and yourself way to seriously
Old 03-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #46
wyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwyotaco06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: BLM/FS
wyotaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
PSHHHH who needs mountains and snow when you can have all this!!!!!

Yeah, my playground blows
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Frames-img_0125.jpg  
Old 03-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #47
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteH View Post
Any your opinion of me inpacts my life, how?????
You take this shit and yourself way to seriously
Yes I am far too serious. That's everyone's main complaint about me, that I never joke around.

I am also devastated that I have not made a significant impact on your life. Please give me another chance.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #49
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you guys should be washing and waxing your frames! its in the maintenance manual!
The coal trucks in my area they spray used oil on the underbody of their trucks so they don't rust out!
They make automatic car washes that spray the underbody, why don't you guys use those car washes?
I don't blame Toyota if they would reject a rusted out frame warranty claim if you failed to maintain and clean it properly!
Would you blame Toyota if your ring and pinion wore out because you only changed the gear oil once in 100,000 miles?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:21 AM   #50
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yes I am far too serious. That's everyone's main complaint about me, that I never joke around.

I am also devastated that I have not made a significant impact on your life. Please give me another chance.
keith your such a serious asshole...... how dare you spread your filthy thoughts and idea to such a nice and caring group of people

Old 03-10-2011, 08:22 AM   #51
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Would you blame Toyota if your ring and pinion wore out because you only changed the gear oil once in 100,000 miles?
I would. I'd make them oay 140 cheese burgers.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #52
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I would. I'd make them oay 140 cheese burgers.
they will gladly pay you for them next tuesday
Old 03-10-2011, 08:24 AM   #53
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
they will gladly pay you for them next tuesday
See? FUCK THAT! Thats the same thing they said to me when I told them that my truck body panels were of by .0031". FUCK! WHAT the FUCK has happened to Toyota!!??
Old 03-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #54

Quote:
I HEAR YA! I wax my Frame, House, Roof. Hell....I wax my part of the street! ALL these folks are gonna be shitting themselves when THEIR street falls apart after 100 years of not being waxed! HA I say to them! HA!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:26 AM   #55
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
See? FUCK THAT! Thats the same thing they said to me when I told them that my truck body panels were of by .0031". FUCK! WHAT the FUCK has happened to Toyota!!??
Tell me about it....I got into an accident last week and I'm suing toyota for painting my truck a color that is less visible than bright red....and they are giving me the runaround
Old 03-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #56
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyotaco06 View Post
Yeah, my playground blows
I snowboard like twice a year,

But personally id rather ride moto/supercross any day of the week.... and you can do that with my flat land
Old 03-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #57

Quote:
Tell me about it....I got into an accident last week and I'm suing toyota for painting my truck a color that is less visible than bright red....and they are giving me the runaround
Thats why I got the Silver. It matches my hat....
Old 03-10-2011, 08:29 AM   #58
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats why I got the Silver. It matches my hat....
I got the white because it matches my skin nicely.

Every summer I have to trade my truck in for a new tan one though...
Old 03-10-2011, 08:29 AM   #59
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
... pass the corn!
Ill go make another bowl... milk duds anyone?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #60

Quote:
I got the white because it matches my skin nicely.

Every summer I have to trade my truck in for a new tan one though...
Be carefull of the sun. If your getting Tan, then that means you are getting bombarded with radioactive waves of radio stuff. The gubberment is turning you into a zombie...